Humidor pleasing to the eye

Stormin691

Hey fellas was wondering if any of you guys have any means of taking those lame stickers off of the cigar boxes... They drive me nuts- I like my humidor to be pleasing to the eye when that baby opens up.. Thanks in advance for the feedback... -Mike

I use a hair dryer and heat up the glue on the box, and have had fairly good luck getting the sticker off without leaving too much of the adhesive behind. Its a pain in the ass though.

'swhat I do!

Those stickers? They make me laugh my ass off and shake my head at the absurd amounts of money the government spends on those stickers. Reminds me of the semiannual VD powerpoint slide show you get in the army. Like that's gonna have any effect on a bunch of grunts.

Here's a question for El Presidente though... Does the government supply you with the stickers, or do you have to pay for the pleasure of affixing them as law requires?

:D

The best option has been a variable heat gun with a tapering nozzle. Which is essentially a glorified hair dryer that is better at focusing it's heat. I find at 900 degrees the residue pulls off with the paper so you get a nice clean box.