Hello from LAKERLAND

BigGuns

Hello, everyone! I've been lurking around here for a while and thought I'd say hi. I don't post much, but more enjoy the reading and learning. I've been around other "cigar" communities online and must say this one feels the most welcome and enjoyable. This is a great community you've created here, Rob. I look forward to being around for quite some time.

Have a good day, all, and enjoy your smokes!

- Mike

Hello, everyone! I've been lurking around here for a while and thought I'd say hi. I don't post much, but more enjoy the reading and learning. I've been around other "cigar" communities online and must say this one feels the most welcome and enjoyable. This is a great community you've created here, Rob. I look forward to being around for quite some time.

Have a good day, all, and enjoy your smokes!

- Mike

Mike,

Fellow Laker fan here...and Staples was rocking last night. This series with the Nuggets has been awesome. May the MOJO force be with us tomorrow in Denver.

Welcome.

Tom

Thanks for the welcome, fellas. Yes, LAKERLAND, as in LaLa Land, as in Los Angeles. Nervous about tonight's game because I'm not sure which team will show up - the nonchalant "we are the best and don't really need to play 100%" squad or the "we are the best and we're going to rip your hearts out and step on them" squad. I hope its the latter, but if not, I'm confident we can dominate in a Game 7 at Staples...

Looking forward to smoking a fine stick afterward, one way or the other!

Love the Lakers. I grew up in SoCal and my family has season tickets way up in the nose bleed section. Still it's a good time everytime I get the chance to go back home and watch a game. Knicks fans here in NYC are just not the same. Go Lakers! :):D

Welcome...go Nuggs :D

Better luck next year, pal! :D

In all seriousness, though, that Nuggets team is scary good. If they keep their core together (and I don't see how/why they wouldn't), they should be a good challenger to the Lake Show for years to come. Do you thank the good Lord every night for bringing you Chauncey B-B-B-Billups?