Hello World!

boris

Hello Everyone,

I finally decided, after spending quite some time looking around, to introduce myself. My name is Guy, I live in Montreal Canada.

Even if I have been enjoying Cuban cigars for almost 10 years now, I consider that I still have a long road to go before getting close to the quality of the reviews and the deep knowledge expressed by many members of the FOH Forum.

I am glad to be here and thanks for the great site!

Guy

P.S.: I guess that most of you have already realized that English is not my primary language. So I want to excuse myself today for all my future grammar, syntax, etc. errors!

P.S.: I guess that most of you have already realized that English is not my primary language. So I want to excuse myself today for all my future grammar, syntax, etc. errors!

Welcome, Guy, and no apologies necessary. This is an international site and your English is just fine. While I'm sure that there are a few renaissance folks here who are mulit-lingual and fluent, I find that on most forums (and least good ones like FOH that attract a high class crowd :lol::P ), the members that do not have English as a primary language write far better English than the English speaking members would write in foreign tongues. Did that make sense? See, I can't even make sense in English :lol:

Rick

Welcome, Boris--I know pretty much nothing about what I say, but I still chime in once in awhile so feel free to post ur thoughts it adds enjoyment to the FOH. Also, I must agree with Buster he showed a perfect example of the English speaking and writing moron...Thanks, Buster for the example...LOL :lol:

Also, I must agree with Buster he showed a perfect example of the English speaking and writing moron...Thanks, Buster for the example...LOL :P

My job here is done today! :clap: A job well done calls for a relaxing smoke :rotfl:

R

• 3 weeks later...

Im new in this forum. Ive been here a few months, read and think really interassante many topics. Now I decided to apologize to you to be notified. I hope I can contribute something.

-------------------

Greetz Christine

Hello Everyone,

I finally decided, after spending quite some time looking around, to introduce myself. My name is Guy, I live in Montreal Canada.

Even if I have been enjoying Cuban cigars for almost 10 years now, I consider that I still have a long road to go before getting close to the quality of the reviews and the deep knowledge expressed by many members of the FOH Forum.

I am glad to be here and thanks for the great site!

Guy

No kidding! I'm a newbie from Montreal too mon ami! I live in Dollard-des-Ormeaux. Pis toé, chum?

Welcome Boris!

......we will keep the Aussie Lingo down to a bees **** :rotfl:

No please don't! It's part of the fun of this site for us Frenchies and other normal Anglos to whom Aussie English is not their mama's language. Just make sure you do pronounce English in your videos in such a way that normal humans understanding normal English can also comprehend wtf you're talkin about sometimes, lol! Now, a guess a bee's **** is small indeed, but keep the Aussie lingo up and big.