An introduction (finally)

rudou

Hi all,

I've been lurking here for some time now and realized the it is about time that I formally introduced myself to the community.

My name is William and I have been smoking cigars for just a few short years now. I have much to learn and even more to experience. I can't really pinpoint what type of cigar I enjoy other than I'll know when I have the opportunity to smoke it.

A quick bio, married, no kids, work in the IT industry. (That was short).

I do not post much at all, more of a reader and if possible, prefer to sit down and enjoy a smoke with friends.

Hope to learn from you guys and to just have a good time.

William

Things are good. Keeping busy. Trying to fit in a smoke whenever I can, thank goodness it's finally getting warmer.

How have you been? How's the family doing? The little one must be a handful these days.

William

Welcome, William. It's about darn time. ;)

How are things in the city these days?

Wilkey

Things are good. Keeping busy. Trying to fit in a smoke whenever I can, thank goodness it's finally getting warmer.

How have you been? How's the family doing? The little one must be a handful these days.

William

Tired, William. I've been tired. Getting into the last year of my doctoral studies and all hell is piling on. The family is fine. We avoided the swine flu this year but got mild viruses earlier this winter. Both girls (2 and 6) are a handful.

Hope to meet up with you this summer/fall and chat again. It's been a dog's age, ennit?

Best,

Wilkey

Hope to meet up with you this summer/fall and chat again. It's been a dog's age, ennit?

Best,

Wilkey

Yes it has. Sounds like a plan.

Welcome aboard William, man it took you a long time for that intro!

Not bad, an intro post after :lol:. You know, I am a man of few words, until I have something to say.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

William

• 3 weeks later...