Something inspirational for a lazy sunday

Theres talk now that was all just too good to be true and 'reality', that production worked hard

at bringing those tears and 6 billion video views, that Simon is not that silly to not play and

tweak the whole situation before this was ever released.

We shall see. It is nice to watch tho.

a few years ago there was this vid with a similar story, kids get beat up for singing, blaa, blaa.

Insert tears...

It seems to me that it's sort of an indictment of the whole format of this show; the idea that in a supposed "music competition", the judges are making judgements about the competitors before the first note is even sung. Why is it surprising to anyone that a woman who isn't good looking turns out to be a fantastic singer? I blame television shows like this for such a ridiculous aesthetic. Have any of these idiots who judge this show ever seen my favorite singer, Ella Fitzgerald? And as an aside, has anyone ever seen anyone more plastic looking than the judges of this contest? I don't know much about the show, and I don't watch much TV, but I find the fact that they are surprised that this woman can sing well to be a bit revealing about them. And I'd love to hear her sing some more. .

I have heard from a source that the girl at 1:24 of the video was making the expression at another singer and it was clipped into show her doing it during Susans song Her friends are petitioning for an apology from Britans Got talent