First Quarter Prize Winners Video

Well I just logged to see what's new and :o I just can't believe this! I won the Cohiba!!! I am speechless. I never even dreamed I will will the prize! Thank you so much!

:P:unsure:

Thats a surprise..to log on and BAM, you won the Cohiba of my dreams! Lucky devil

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just logged to see what's new and :o I just can't believe this! I won the Cohiba!!! I am speechless. I never even dreamed I will will the prize! Thank you so much!

:o:unsure:

i am sorry, there is a 5 post minimum in order to win any prizes. :P you must have missed that.

:P

LOL

congrats! that is a mighty FINE prize you have won! enjoy!

Sincerest Thanks to Rob - with help from Smithy and our lovely and much loved, Lise....

Being able to see Lisa on the video was so heartwarming ---- and then seeing her pick my name for the ORIS Chronometer was one of the absolutely BEST things that has happened to me in this rather trying year of 2009!!!!

This is without question the nicest and best thing I have ever won in all my years on this planet!

Thanks to all of youse guys for the great contest (and being the source of these fantastic quality cigars that got me into the contest!!!)

All and Only My Best to All of You!!!!!

Roman

Did anyone who frequently posts and participates on the forum win? I didn't recognize any names.

-Patrick

Now Let's See, Patrick..... (just having a bit of fun here)

My posting category is "Prominentes" and I have been known to offer some cigar reviews, wine and whisky reviews and some general comments and observations around these fine parts... My name is rather prominent in my avatar LOL!!! and I purchased enough of Rob's fine cigars to get me into the drawing....

Yup - by all accounts I consider this a place I love to participate on and take advantage of being on this site as often as time and family commitments will allow.... and by what I just observed - I have become very Qualified to tell the Correct Time thanks to my new ORIS Chronometer !!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! What a gorgeous watch!!!!!

Thanks again Rob and Smitty and of course, our lovely Lise!!!!!!!!!

wish you were in brizzy - we could 'teach' you.

congrats to all. was that the second or third draw you videoed?

I think he said 4th. For some reason your name kept coming up, and he had to start all over again. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all the winners, I hate you. :rotfl:

I did a google search and the weird thing is all the winners are listed as living within a quarter mile of Ken's house...

Damn...we've been found out!!! That damn Google thing.....

If you do check the maps - you will see that I am indeed within 1/4 mile of Brisbane, Australia....right here is New Jersey ;)