Hello everybody

Donnie

Buongiorno Giorgio!!!!!

Welcome to FOH!!!!

I envy you living in Italia and being able to buy Habana made cigars any time you want by just walking into a shop....

No such luck where I live....

Look forward to you participating on this Forum.... :)

Yes! but I just don't understand... in Us isn't it not allowed to have havanas? in the pictures of your humidors you have TONS of Havana! How do you do that? buying those in Mexico or Canada?

p.s. I use to live in the GTA, On :)

Yes! but I just don't understand... in Us isn't it not allowed to have havanas? in the pictures of your humidors you have TONS of Havana! How do you do that? buying those in Mexico or Canada?

p.s. I use to live in the GTA, On :)

Do not believe in what you see is just photo. :):D

From ? from everyplace.

Money for nothing, the customs workers favorite song,as long as possible :D

:wub:

1st of all - Never purchased from Mexico - Canada has a ridiculous 'SIN' tax on tobacco which makes shopping there 'a troppo caro'!!!

and I have personally seen a LOT of fakes in shops I have visited near the US/Canadian border. Having said that - there are some quality Canadian vendors that will work with you - but shopping with our neighbor to the North is NOT the norm for a lot of us here.

However - PLEASE CHECK OUT 'THE CIGAR SHOP

link on the top of this page --- you will see our Host here runs one of the finest sources of great quality Habana cigars and they take great pride in personally checking to see that each shipment received is in 100% top condition...

So Canada and Mexico - not so much-----but Australia is a wonderful place to consider!!!!

1st of all - Never purchased from Mexico - Canada has a ridiculous 'SIN' tax on tobacco which makes shopping there 'a troppo caro'!!!

and I have personally seen a LOT of fakes in shops I have visited near the US/Canadian border. Having said that - there are some quality Canadian vendors that will work with you - but shopping with our neighbor to the North is NOT the norm for a lot of us here.

However - PLEASE CHECK OUT 'THE CIGAR SHOP

link on the top of this page --- you will see our Host here runs one of the finest sources of great quality Habana cigars and they take great pride in personally checking to see that each shipment received is in 100% top condition...

So Canada and Mexico - not so much-----but Australia is a wonderful place to consider!!!!

I can't... it's illegal in italy to buy cigars online... you get ticket about 10-20'000$... some people don't care, but I do...

I prefer go in switzerland (40 miles away from home) and buy there my cigars :lol:

Welcome to FOH Giorgio.

PS: now you are a "friend of FOH"....friends send each other cigars....surely thats not buying online??

i know, the problem is that in italy you can't SHIP cigars. You have to buy them personally, so even trading is illegal if done by mail ;)

but we will see... i'll find somebody in switzerland who can receive the cigars you'r going to send me :lol: