Some pic's of my oldest CC all late 1950's

Hope you all enjoy them being out of work i am bored so to keep sane taking alot of pictures. :D

some clear havana's 1950's or maybe older

img0314r.jpg

All below are 100% 1950's era Cuban made....

img0312j.jpg

img0311k.jpg

img0309.jpg

img0306y.jpg

img0308t.jpg

img0307m.jpg

Not these but i did smoke an early 1950 all cuban made one 2 weeks ago was not bad considering how old it was.It was in my post about Merchants cigar lounge you could find it here (pictures two).

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/inde...mp;hl=merchants

Ken the cigars pictured will be smoked when Rob and you come into NYC someday....

Not these but i did smoke an early 1950 all cuban made one 2 weeks ago was not bad considering how old it was.It was in my post about Merchants cigar lounge you could find it here (pictures two).

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/inde...mp;hl=merchants

Ken the cigars pictured will be smoked when Rob and you come into NYC someday....

ta jimmy. fantastic stuff. i rally do need to get over there before long.

I think this post is deserved of a home in the classic posts category. It's not every day we get to see a cigar that is older than many of us!

Great post Jimmy.

I wish you luck with the job thing. You're not alone. I know more than I can count on my hands, including my wife.

It seems to have hit everyone at this point.

Jeremy

Very cool, thanks for sharing. I know very little about the vintage cigar market. I love this kinda' stuff so much that when I watch an old move and they pass a counter with cigars for sale I always pause the movie and try to see what is in the case for sale; drives Lady Piggy nuts!!!