Punch Super Robusto - OEB AUG 06

asmith

Rob takes control of this review like no one else can and adding to the carnival is Ken's music.

Loved it, loved it , loved it.

It's like watching a combination of Seinfeld and the Three Stooges. I wonder if these reviews will ever go into syndication.

Was thimking on picking up a box or two, but dont know now. I really like the honesty. Just not patient enough to wait +5 years to get a good smokeing potentuial.

My thoughts are when the REs were comeing out that they would be the best of the best and ready fore smokeing, but oh well

I have to tell you how bloody jealous I am of you guys being able to smoke all these cigars fresh off production, and tasting later batches.

I have to deal with ordering available box dates, crossing fingers, and letting cigars rest forever before trying due to their long and never ending journey.

I am admittedly jealous of you guys at czar house.

nice to know what they think behind our back, isn't it. thankless.

i'll make sure i do a tasting for your next arrival. we'll be looking at a range of aged, warm, kenyan sauv blancs. too good for you normally, but...

Just flick him, lets just flick him.... :lol:

nice to know what they think behind our back, isn't it. thankless.

i'll make sure i do a tasting for your next arrival. we'll be looking at a range of aged, warm, kenyan sauv blancs. too good for you normally, but...

Ken...fair Dinkum. We had to listen to William Shatner & Nimoy followed by Bruce. How much can a man bare :lol:

Rob and Ken nice to have you both back in the review process because that entertainment was absolutely priceless. Smith yours like Rob said were definitely serious and educational but the three of you stooges are absolutely 100% off the wall funny, thank you!

In all fairness Ken is a great host :spotlight:

Great wine, great setting and then followed by some sensational Whiskey's.

I have to apologise for this review (having now watched it). I hadn't caught up with Ken since arriving back from Havana and we probably got a little carried away in some segments.

No doubt our future reviews will be better. Ok.....serious doubt....but I will try :wink2:

I liked it none the less.... :spotlight:

And I agree, Ken's deck and outlook (along with the bird song in the background) seem like a great location to enjoy wine, smokes and company.

This was the best review ever.

"Six midgets in a ring. No clear favorite coming through." Goes right up in the Lexicon with "Thai Hooker of a cigar." You are a master.

Oh and Smithy, good job on the outtakes. You're getting better. (I used to be a film editor.)

Ken. The music was pure torture to me, and I could only hear half of it. What else did you play that day, the soundtrack to CATS? Oy gevult.

• 11 months later...