Hello from Missouri

ambystoma

Hello all! My name is Frank. I'm 34, from Joplin MO. I have been hearing a lot about this forum on DogWatch Cigar Radio, and decided to join up and check it out.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome Frank!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I really look forward to hanging around and hopefully contributing. I'm sure I'll learn even more, as a part of this forum.

Dale... of course you have listeners in Missouri!!! The Old Toby guys are from an hour east of me, as well. I always look forward to listening to you guys, every week. Unfortunately, I can hardly ever watch the live broadcast, but I usually have you guys listened to by Monday or Tuesday. I listen on my SE Walkman phone on the way to work, lunch break, etc. I am still amazed, by the way, how in the lunchroom, with earbuds in my ears, nose in a book, and shoveling food into my face, people still feel the need to talk to me, and act offended when I don't answer! Hmph!

gwags... KC, eh? Awesome! I love Kansas City. I grew up in Sedalia, went to school at Central Missouri in Warrensburg, so I grew up going to "the City" for shopping, etc. Where in KC do you live?

Nice to have you join in with our group here at FOH!!!

The DogWatch boyz steered you right -- this is an awesome place that will greatly add to your knowledge and appreciation of fine cigars.