Hello from the deep South

Monk

Hello folks. I've been a cigar smoker for over twenty years with about 1 year trying differant habanos.

Cigars are my little daily vacation. I enjoy smoking, talking, and sharing cigars.

I do hope to learn more, experience more, and increase my overall enjoyment of fine cigars.

I was told about this site by my new friend Wilkey, whom I enjoyed getting to know. I love reading his thorough, informative, and even funny essays about cigars, tobacco, counterfeits, etc.

I've only really been exposed the internet cigar communities for about a year. It's been a lot of fun, and I hope to continue

to find entertainment, gain knowledge, and make new friends for many years to come.

Thankyou!

Welcome, dear friend! You have found a very special corner of the Habanos universe. I do hope that you will enjoy your time here. I look forward to reading your insights and impressions on cigars, life, and cigars.

Wilkey

Thank you for the nice welcome.

I've been enjoying reading throughout the site.

See you around!

Hey Dan...funny meeting you here. Tons of great stuff here, huh?

As Wilkey would attest to, Dan is one true gentleman and a fine addition to this Forum....me on the other hand :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...