Cohiba Robusto Mar 08 Video Review

El Presidente

I love this cigar.

Out of the last box I have had I only had one that underwhelmed me - and I put that down to being to windy and humid outside. One of my favourite go-to cigars.

Smithy, if you were quoting Rob when doing Ken's profile - I'm sure it was "King of the Hopeless"... not "Homeless" :)

and lol at "say dear one more time..." funny ****. I had visions of you going DeNiro on him.

Great review guys! These sound outstanding with great promise. Fantastic backyard Ken, I would spend all day everyday on that deck!

Sounds like the 2008s are better than the 2006s then...

That is a big call :)

I couldn't make that call on one great box of 08 Cohiba Robusto. Not at least until I have tasted say August/Setember/October 08 production.

Another fantastic review!

I am guessing the Prez had consumed the most liquor that afternoon? :)

You think??? He was knocking back rums like there was no tomorrow. Then he started dancing, I couldn't believe my luck, he didn't realise the cam-corder was still recording.

Dance for me Ayala, yes dance...

Excellent review guys, yet we can easily tell that it has Tech difficulties when the title has "Vidoe" vs Video!

Whats a Vidoe?

Tampa,

If you've seen how the folk up that way spell beer, you'd be pretty impressed with their effort with this!

Another fantastic review!

I am guessing the Prez had consumed the most liquor that afternoon? :D

in fact, there were no tech difficulties. the audio would have simply confirmed that rob was completely pissed and an utter fraud and smithy and i have to carry him each week.

it is NOT true that he cut the sound because we discovered more BEETLES. really. no more beetles. now if you'll excuse me, i have to go. the exterminators have just arrived (completely different problem).

You guys are a real riot!!!

I'm a real big fan of both cigars. Every RASS I've had has been bold, full-bodied, magnificent, and the Cohiba among the best cigars period! If I had to chose a winner, I would have to go with the Cohiba robusto. Rob was dead on with his discription, every single one I've had was a wonderful experience. Damn, I recently submitted an order to Lisa with no Cohibas! :D Hmmm I do get paid tomorrow, so I guess I can splurge on a box of robustos as a present to myself! :D

• 4 weeks later...