Happy Thanksgiving Boys!

Happy thanksgiving to all our boys in the USA!

Let us other members know what you are up to.....what you will be smoking, drinking, eating.

Enjoy! :bulb:

ThankGiving is next Thursday 11/27 ...

We always add a cuban twist to our meal. We have Turkey but with black beans and rice and Yuca. Some Cuban bread and stuffing. And dessert is pumkin pie and a flan.

But this year i'm going up to Georgia to freeze my butt off with in laws. Yippee :P

But atleast their going to fry a turkey. I have never tried that.

Cigar: mag 46 and RASS

El Moro

We're trying something new for Thanksgiving this year. I heard about this thing called a Turducken (chicken, wrapped by duck, inside a Turkey- all boneless) and ordered one about 3 weeks ago. From what i've read and recently seen on a cooking show, it is a fantastic tasting bird.

I can't wait to cut into it

post-2634-1227281442.jpg

That looks and sounds like an awesome meal. I was always wondering about that....I might try it myself!!!!

Jay

Usually, my wife,Anny, prepares a most glorious feast. Aside from her academic degrees, she is a gourmet chef! This year, she gets to take the day off as we are going to my pal Bob's for dinner. He always cooks up something exotic,so dinner could be anything within the Thanksgiving fare.

When we return, I will retire to the backyard and toast a RASS to start. I probably with sip on a Plymouth Gin and Tonic and listen to a college BB if available.

Cheers to all !

Peter :lol:

Morning Boss,

Well we had our first Thanksgiving dinner at our firehouse this past Saturday with about 40 people. The food was outstanding, another firefighter and I started cooking Friday evening until about midnight and returned Saturday morning to continue the cooking. At 16:30 the turkeys were dropped into the deep fryer and 1 hour later a dinner fit for a King and Queen was being served. Pictures to come soon.

To All,

Happy Thanksgiving.

Dave.

With Thanksgiving nearly upon us.......

I'm thankful for family, friends, and all I do have.

I'm thankful that Punch Joe and all our members around the globe who've had to endure nature's wrath

this past year are still with us. I'll be toasting you all.

I'm thankful for the fellowship of FOH.

I'm thankful I have a bottle in front of me and not a frontal lobotomy.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

If any of you are in the area on Tuesday 25 November (Tuesday before Thanksgiving) you are welcome to join us for Pre-Thanksgiving cigars starting around 7pm. LMK if you want more info.

I had the great pleasure of meeting Gary and his lovely wife in Vegas last summer. Please give them my kindest regards.

Better, I will expect a phone call and I will give them my regards in person.

Added by edit: Ooops, I missed the date. I would have expected the phone call last evening had I known.

Hope y'all had an exceptional time.

Happy thanksgiving to all our boys in the USA!

Let us other members know what you are up to.....what you will be smoking, drinking, eating.

Enjoy! ;)

I will be having a microwave bean burrito or two at the local gas station and smoking whatever generic cigarettes I can find a coupon for.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! The wife and daughter have been cooking for 3 days and it's going to be good. My wife is having her family over, so there will be 9 of us. Pumpkin and Black Bottom pies for dessert. Apple Brinned Turkey, stuffing with chesnuts, Wild Rice, Mushroom wraps and more. Roche Chardonnay, Syrah and Pinot Noir to drink during dinner and Fonseca 10 Tawney and RASCC after dinner. :o