New guy from Indiana

MajorCaptainSilly

Hi all! My name is Scott and I'm from Northern Indiana. I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to take the plunge and introduce myself. I'm 44 nd have been smoking cigars for around 20 years. Strangely, I've only recently gone down the Cuban cigar slope. I've also been married 20 years and have a daughter who is a freshman in college and and a son who is a freshman in high school. I work as an IT consultant and enjoy basketball when my knees say it's okay, trying new beers, whiskeys, and gin and being silly.

MCS

Hi all! My name is Scott and I'm from Northern Indiana. I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to take the plunge and introduce myself. I'm 44 nd have been smoking cigars for around 20 years. Strangely, I've only recently gone down the Cuban cigar slope. I've also been married 20 years and have a daughter who is a freshman in college and and a son who is a freshman in high school. I work as an IT consultant and enjoy basketball when my knees say it's okay, trying new beers, whiskeys, and gin and being silly.

MCS

Welcome Aboard! Aaarrrggghhh. . .