Us Based Tobacconists

Are there any US based tobacconists on the board at present? I’m in the market for a few sticks that are hard to find in Australia.

Please drop me a line if you can help out and your company doesn't require a copy of my last credit card statement (no kidding) as a reference...

Are there any US based tobacconists on the board at present? I’m in the market for a few sticks that are hard to find in Australia.

Please drop me a line if you can help out and your company doesn't require a copy of my last credit card statement (no kidding) as a reference...

Nong. Beautiful. I'd love to hear that said with an American accent :cigar:

Curious to know....which cigars are scarce on your end of the globe? :looking:

Most all of them excepting Cuban.

I think the general idea amongst most cigar smokers here is, if it's Cuban, it's better, and the local tobacconists stock what they can sell. Personally, I think there's some truth to this, the Cuban's (to my taste) are better (fine, I'll say "nicer", I'm not looking to start any wars). I just feel like a change every now and again. I like the dominican leaf. The Davidoff, Jimenes (La Auroa) and Fuente are a great smoke. I've tried a few Opus X but in truth, I was pretty pssst each time so I may as well have lit a tree branch for all the attention I paid. It's been about 4 years since I smoked a Dominican and I had a craving for one the other day so I thought I'd grab a box or two.

What boxes are you looking for? I am quite fond of the Dominican cigars. Davidoff and AVO are my favorite. As can be seen from my photos AVO takes the cake though but thats partly because of price.

-Patrick

p.s. If anyone has any access to AVO L.E. 05 or 22's or any of the earlier L.E.'s prior to the 07's let me know. I have the 07's, 08's, and 787's.

What boxes are you looking for? I am quite fond of the Dominican cigars. Davidoff and AVO are my favorite. As can be seen from my photos AVO takes the cake though but thats partly because of price.

-Patrick

p.s. If anyone has any access to AVO L.E. 05 or 22's or any of the earlier L.E.'s prior to the 07's let me know. I have the 07's, 08's, and 787's.

held on to some 22's! mmmmmm... still have half a canister left. right with ya on the AVO and davidoff lines.