Redsins Win 14 -11

some days are diamonds!!

query to skins fans, as it is much more dificult to follow what is happening as closely as i would wish from over here - picking up alexander, is that considered a positive? a few years ago, he was brilliant. have there been injuries or problems with the seahawks? i would have thought that if he plays anywhere near potential, the running game for the skins will be sensational. where does it leave betts? and if i'm a skins wide receiver, i'm thinking it might be a slow season.

but how good is it when we win and the cowgirls lose. can't happen enough.

i was reading the post game wrap ups and one quote from the browns receiver struck me. 'We might have underestimated the Redskins'. how bright would tha be. a team that has won one game all year against a team from the toughest division, playiong at home that has - bar the first round slow start - only lost one game and that was a squillion yard field goal on full time. and you didn't think that they would be any good? oh, if only sportsmen got paid in line with their IQ's.

» i was reading the post game wrap ups and one quote from the browns receiver

» struck me. 'We might have underestimated the Redskins'. how bright would

» tha be. a team that has won one game all year against a team from the

» toughest division, playiong at home that has - bar the first round slow

» start - only lost one game and that was a squillion yard field goal on

» full time. and you didn't think that they would be any good? oh, if only

» sportsmen got paid in line with their IQ's.

I didnt see/hear that comment Ken. More likely they overestimated themselves! :rotfl:

Maybe due to their previous win the week before and Washington's loss.

Alexander is viewed as a good pickup. He is healthy, not ancient and has tons of experience. He got two touches for eight yards. Not sure what they are going to do with him when Betts comes back though.