Sitting in the Singapore Airlines Lounge

Hi Everyone

Well Rob and I are nearly there and we have arrived in Singpore and first thing Rob says is check the e-mails.... no problems I thought Rob got me a new laptop so I can still answer e-mails while traveling... fantastic I thought... We left Smithy and the IT guy to set up the system as I was madly trying to get everything done before I left but I have to thank you Smithy as I don't know what you done but I am unable to get e-mails :-D You knew I needed a break...... Bless you

Anyway off to get some shopping in before catching our conecting flights in 2 hours...

Keep you eyes peeled for our next up date.......BTW Rob doesn't snore and either did I ;-)

Lisa

you are away? no one told me. and that the two of you know whether or not the other snores was more than enough for my sphincter to slam shut and close down for several days.

and having spent 6 hours in the canberra qantas club yesterday, rather you than me. at least you won't have to deal with candace from the qantas check in. her attitude was not that the customer is never wrong, rather that the customer is an annoying pest cutting into time she could use to catch up on tom and katie's latest antics as reported in new idea and therefore to be treated like garbage in the hope they will quickly go away. candace's employers and i have had correspondence on candace's fitness for that job or any other.

the stumbling wombat never fails to disappoint.

» You knew I needed a break...... Bless you

You saved yourself with that last line I was about to add something but I decided against saying.

Enjoy the trip cause you know I'm enjoying being the only one here. Now where did I put that bottle of red....

» » You knew I needed a break...... Bless you

»

» You saved yourself with that last line I was about to add something but I

» decided against saying.

»

» Enjoy the trip cause you know I'm enjoying being the only one here. Now

» where did I put that bottle of red....

Heheh...you're lucky it didn't cross Rob's mind of taking "before" pictures prior to leaving you in charge.

edit to add...never mind, forgot about Lisa.

»

» Keep you eyes peeled for our next up date.......BTW Rob doesn't snore and

» either did I ;-)

»

» Lisa

He may not snore but has he been talking in his sleep and do you know how to operate the record function on yr mobile phone.

Could come in handy when you want that next pay rise.:lookaround:

Have a great trip guys