LCDH Website

Hi there fellow smokers

Been away for quite some time when I used to post regularly. You know the situation has changed dramatically over the past few weeks so I had another present business to attend to.

I wanted to give you all an update about LCDH website wich has been a long awaited project and so many were involved under the direction of HSA and Goden Age agency.

HSA has recently revamped the La Casa del Habano worldwide web site ( www.lacasadelhabano.cu ) in order to provide valuable info for aficionados

You will be able to:

Search for special products,

Get to know the brand history,

see videos about Cuban cigars,

get more information on over 130 franchises worlwide

Explore the Partagas Factory through a virtual visit, almost as good a being there.

Last but not least you can even design you dream cigar that Habanos S.A. will consider for upcoming new products. What about that? ;-)

This sounds Amazing .... especially about the videos! I've never seen a CC being Rolled, thats got to be some experience! When do you think the site will be up and running joe?

EDIT: Website looks amazing .... forget my question! :-D

Great new look. I already saved all the pictures downloads for my desktop. I got the Behike up right now. I think we also all need to go on there and create thin gauge cigars and submit them right away.

-Patrick

p.s my design was 170 x 40 Colorado Claro Medium to light and straight with tail.

Punch,

I did notice one issue that I thought would be helpful to make you aware of. Any time you have the option to go to the next page and you click on the box with the 2 in it or the box with the ,3 it redirects back to the page with the large picture of the Monte Reserves. Same on the section where you can search locations. Just thought I would let you know.

-Patrick

» Well, HSA now has a Create your own 38 ring gauge with a tail 235mm medium

» to strong Colorado Claro suggestion to consider...........................

Ok Chuck You pitch! so I will be in charge of the reception. Please anyone else considering the idea of slender gauges and larger sizes..?:-D Please avoid knuckle balls and forks...and get serious about the suggestions and likings.

We are going to add two or three little things more so as to keep the enthusiasm going on. Give us some time;-)

» Punch,

I did notice one issue that I thought would be helpful to make you aware of. Any time you have the option to go to the next page and you click on the box with the 2 in it or the box with the ,3 it redirects back to the page with the large picture of the Monte Reserves. Same on the section where you can search locations.

Thanks Patrick, It´s a work in progress all the time. I will pass this on to the guy in charge of the page in Madrid. Can´t do much from here.

I like the new site. One thing I always wonder about is why I don't see much in the way of merchandising such as 'official' posters, t-shirts, ashtrays, cutters, etc. I see plenty of stuff out there that is plainly counterfeit, like the Cohiba shirts with round white dots, but I would think havana lovers like us would like to collect stuff like that.

I like the travel humidors with the marca of different brands, that's a nice start. But a poster of the Havana festival would look real nice in my office!