Hello from LI, NY

mbrody

Greetings FOH memebers! My name is Mike and I have been reffered to this forum from another FOH member. I have already found a wealth of knowledge here and am happy to see some familiar names!

I started smoking cigars and was introduced to the Habano about 13 years ago from my first boss right out of college. One day he handed me a Bolivar, and I will not forget that smoke. It put me on my behind, but I remember it teaming with strength and flavor that was NOT to be found in our normal diet of NC smokes. Since then, I took a small break and returned to my humidor about 4 years ago. Today, I find myself smoking Medium to Full cigars with a new found love for the Habano.

I would consider myself a Habano Noob and look forward to continuing my education and exploration of Habanos. A special thanks to some existing members who helped guide me back to the good side of the force...or maybe it is the dark side! Either way, I hope to return the favor with friendship and cameraderie...

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

If you ever want to get together for what my friends and I call "Man Night" let me know and I will be sure to invite you. Basically, we get some quality RED meat (how often do you have 2" Porterhouse steaks?), a Charcoal BBQ, quality beverages, and quality smokes to relax with.

» Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

»

» If you ever want to get together for what my friends and I call "Man

» Night" let me know and I will be sure to invite you. Basically, we get

» some quality RED meat (how often do you have 2" Porterhouse steaks?), a

» Charcoal BBQ, quality beverages, and quality smokes to relax with.

Welcome and now that is what I'm talking about! Where in LI are you?

Alan