Colorado newbie

deltatango

Hello, FOH!

Yet another new kid from Colorado checking in. I'm just starting to get into the cigar crowd in this state, being a transplant like half the state. For some reason the locals put up with me.

For Habanos, my tastes run across Punch, Partagas, and Bolivar. I'm an omnivore though ... I'll try anything twice. It's probably heresy, but I'm also completely in love with Padron. Do I get thrown off the forum for that? ;)

I'm a big fan of the local cigar community as well. There are some genuinely nice people running B&M stores out here, and a really good crowd that frequents them ... plus they're the best place to enjoy a smoke when it's 20 degrees and slush outside. I'm always game to meet new folks and share a stick or two out of the box.

Anyway, that's my intro and a shout-out to the CO smoking crowd. Being a newbie, I figure I'll spend a while reading the boards and lurking around, but if anyone wants to catch up some time just say so.

-travis

Thanks again for the warm welcome, everyone.

And no, Toasterhead, I'm not a West Slope resident these days. The daily commute through Glenwood Canyon would kill me eventually, but I'd die happy. I'm Front Range through-and-through right now.

I'm also a fairly recent (4 years) transplant back to the states from the Caribbean, where I learned to love Habanos. I take to the mountains better, I guess. Four real seasons agree with me more, especially when fall is as pretty as it is this year. I need to figure out how to get a paycheck for traipsing through the Rockies though. Being in an office all day is not the way to enjoy Colorado this time of year.

As to CO smoking ... I will travel ;) Anything to get me out and around this gorgeous state. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any herfing.

Edit: and Yossie, come visit us! Maybe Kenny is just in hiding somewhere ...

» As to CO smoking ... I will travel ;) Anything to get me out and around

» this gorgeous state. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any herfing.

Welcome to FOH... Please join the local crowd! This month we are meeting down south.

OCTOBER HERF

When - Saturday October 11th at 1:00 PM

Where - Peak Cigars (Click for details) - http://www.peakcigars.com/

Peak Cigars and Pipes LLC

410 South 8th Street, Suite E

Colorado Springs, CO 80905

719-477-1010

Google Map - http://www.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&q=pea...137&t=h&iwloc=A

Guest Warren

» All I know about your state is ... Kenny is dead! You bastard!! That's

» all:-D

Yossie mate you effing crack me up.:lol2: