NFL Tipping Contest

Well done guys we have ruled off with 155 members in the FOH NFL Comp for this year. Unfortunately as the first game started we can not take any more participants.

Did anyone else bar Ken pick the Skins in the opener :rotfl:

Good luck to all!

hey, pardon me for showing loyalty. and they outscored current superbowl champs 7-0 for the last 32 minutes in new york. not bad!! they went down only by 9 points and a bit of luck in those last minutes and who knows.

sadly, for the forst 28 minutes, they played like they had never met each other. and christ's sake, someone buy the new coach a watch - even one of those dodgy oris things would do. does he not understand the concept of time running out, time-outs etc. unbelievably frustrating.

all that said, i have no idea how they were so close at the end of the game. they were even worse than the wallabies last weekend for the first half. abysmal.

and for some of us, the prize doesn't matter (is there one and if so, what?) you forget that i am almost over the line to win a box of coros!!

loyalty is more important. being able to look yourself in the mirror because you held the faith. but if they ever play like that again, i won't pick them with a 30 point start.

and surely our pics are private?

I picked the Skins. The only way to win these competitions is to choose some upsets every now and then. I wasn't sure how the defense was going to hold up without MS and that dude that got hurt that I can't pronounce his name.

-Patrick

» Well done guys we have ruled off with 155 members in the FOH NFL Comp for

» this year. Unfortunately as the first game started we can not take any

» more participants.

»

» Did anyone else bar Ken pick the Skins in the opener :rotfl:

i'd be thinking that picking the skins was as dumb as picking the bucs, right about now. so close....

Tell me about it. I think I came in last. Is there a prize for that El Prez? I got all messed up on who was the home team and made some stupid picks. Next week will be different. Where does everyone stand on the Patriots now that Brady is done?

-Patrick

» Did anyone else bar Ken pick the Skins in the opener :rotfl:

Yes! And a lot of other losers too! Oh well, 17 weeks to go there is definite room for improvement and at least I am not DFL :rotfl:

» Tell me about it. I think I came in last. Is there a prize for that El

» Prez? I got all messed up on who was the home team and made some stupid

» picks. Next week will be different. Where does everyone stand on the

» Patriots now that Brady is done?

»

» -Patrick

NE is still a good team, just not great after that injury. I think they will make the playoff's and lose in the 1st round.

By the way, I had Brady in my ff league. Thought I got a steal with the 12th overall pick. Some steal. :-(