El Prez and the Bermuda Triangle

Anybody else notice that Rob's last post was that his plane from Tampa to Chicago would be late? That was 5 days ago. Maybe all that partying is catching up with him. Anybody have an idea whats going on?

Rob mentioned that he would be returning to Australia on Friday and has a weekend planned with his family. I believe that his son is playing a soccer tourament which he very much wants to attend. I suspect him to be back in the office and under Lisa's care by Monday.

» Rob mentioned that he would be returning to Australia on Friday and has a

» weekend planned with his family. I believe that his son is playing a

» soccer tourament which he very much wants to attend.

tampa, wash your mouth out with soap. no child of rob's would ever play soccer (well, may be his daughter) and nor would he be seen at a game for a second. i think you mean rugby. not often i feel the need to defend the prez but soccer? the shame....

» Anybody else notice that Rob's last post was that his plane from Tampa to

» Chicago would be late? That was 5 days ago. Maybe all that partying is

» catching up with him. Anybody have an idea whats going on?

Spoke to him at the Chigago Herf and he was very very tired :-D He should be on his way home as we speak and arrives home on Saturday our time ... His quote I will be keeping quiet in Cuba Lis.... just going to keep low key ....yeh right LOLOL

Good to see you come back Master Ken.... Next time please don't plan to go away at the same time as Rob.... ;-)

Rob's Daughter plays Soccer and his son plays Rugby.. and Ken he loves watching Becky play soccer