Losing my virginity

Not much to this post except to say that I finally put my first order through with Czar (just a little one as I don't like to take chances with customs and new vendors) , and received it the end of last week. Great customer service from Lisa along with this outstanding forum really sets you guys apart. Many thanks to all at Czar.

My one complaint would be this:- beacuse I was not in at the time the post came the package was delivered to my neighbours. Who upon inspecting the parcel were under the impression that I had bought a 'Book about Australian Sport' :surprised: God knows what kind of aberrant sociopath they think I am now :-D .

under the impression that I had bought a 'Book about

» Australian Sport' :surprised: God knows what kind of aberrant

» sociopath they think I am now :-D .

Australian sport... like CC's I believe it to be the best available. Everything is else is just a substitute.

:)

Congrats/ Let them rest then enjoy the best. Lisa and crew are top notch. I don't believe this Rob fellow actually exists. I think Lisa dresses up as a long haired fellow when the need for a "Rob" pic comes about.

I had bought a 'Book about Australian Sport'

Northo you should be pleased when I was sending parcels out for Cazrs I would title the books in the parcels way more interesting.

There was

History of Australian Art, 1591 - 1901

Jen and Brad's Wedding Photo Album

You, your wife and advanced spanking techniques

One man and his hand.

There were heaps more.

» I had bought a 'Book about Australian Sport'

»

» Northo you should be pleased when I was sending parcels out for Cazrs I

» would title the books in the parcels way more interesting.

»

» There was

» History of Australian Art, 1591 - 1901

» Jen and Brad's Wedding Photo Album

» You, your wife and advanced spanking techniques

» One man and his hand.

»

» There were heaps more.

You are a sick man but God I miss you.... they were the days...

Our creative minds went crazy :-D

» I had bought a 'Book about Australian Sport'

»

» Northo you should be pleased when I was sending parcels out for Cazrs I

» would title the books in the parcels way more interesting.

»

» There was

» History of Australian Art, 1591 - 1901

» Jen and Brad's Wedding Photo Album

» You, your wife and advanced spanking techniques

» One man and his hand.

»

» There were heaps more.

I miss the "Smitty" days I never experienced!

So Smitty, what are you doing these days? I have a feeling it can't be all that socially-legit... Are you in Queensland?

I am just a little upset I never got a package labeled "Jen and Brad's Wedding Photo Album"... OK I am more than a little upset. I am downright disturbed!

What was the reason for the Smitty/Czar breakup anyways? Was Rob paying you over $2.00 a day? If yes, why leave?

I just do not get it...

Love,

DC

It all went to his head DC. The power, the fame, the debauchery.

The kid had it all. Wine and cigars at beck and call. His packing is legendary....hospital corner folds, razor sharp wit. His palate developed to rediculous levels....camembert, fruit salad....he was on the verge of moving to Hong Kong.

I knew something was not right.....the new handlebar moustache...then the goatee. Rumour abounded of nipple piercings (....ok...I may have started that one).

Then one day we found him slumped across the packing desk....a can on glue remover (citrus aroma) and a plastic bag still clutched in his hand.

Tragic story but a lesson to all young men looking for a start in this industry.

Smithy could have been anything...could have had it all (.....at Czars that means his own lighter).

I love him like a brother but in the end we agreed that he had to go and find himself. He hopped on his scooter...flipped the propellar on his cap and rode into the west...lise and I with tears in our eyes.

» What was the reason for the Smitty/Czar breakup anyways? Was Rob paying

» you over $2.00 a day? If yes, why leave?

It was pretty much what Rob has typed. But that way I tell the story his that he was intimidated by me, felt that I understood cigars better than him. I didn't want to destroy his reputation so I left quietly and let Rob say that he fired me and that I was stealing from the till.

But like a fat kid to a buffet I will return to the czar house soon....:-P

» Rob say that he fired me and that I was stealing from the till.

»

Thats crap Smithy......I told everyone you were stealing from everywhere :-D

Intimidated? HAH! I am not inimidated by anyone......... except Lisa :lookaround: