Polo Shirts/T-Shirts

» Hey Boss,

»

» Wondering if FoH sells Polo shirts or T-Shirts.

»

»

» Dave.

I'm not Rob, but no shirts he has made us aware of. There was to be an FOH guayabera, but

along with the FOH cigar fridge and South American motorcycle excursion, it fell through.

He did print a very limited edition t shirt (I can't recall the thread with pic), but it was not exactly FOH :lookaround:

If I were to bring one more baseball cap home I think my wife would murder me I can't hide them as easy as I can hide a t-shirts it's just one fire department shirt to her.

Don't quote me, but if I recall correctly, there was some discussion regarding polos and tees.

I believe the thought was that Rob wanted to keep things, for lack of a better term, a bit more

refined. The guayabera was to be linen with some discreet logo features.

As for giving RA a hard time, it's a two way street. We harass him, he gives it back.

We harass him some more, he sends us fakes.

See, it all works out in the end.

Hey, wait a minute.......

Good weekend to you as well, and to all members!

See that's why I don't want to harass him I don't want you to get all the fakes I want some for myself. Hey for good reason I understand.

Save some harassment for me OK.

Dave.

» Colt you are totally mess up.

I may very well be, but the pic is from Czar House. Here is the original thread:

[link=http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/board_entry.php?id=38924&page=0&order=time&category=all.tld/]Click Here[/link]

» Colt you are a lying SOB! Rob does not sell fakes, he prefers to send me

» tight ass plugged one eyed mullets.

That's because you're extra special. I believe those are referred to as "Tennessee Tighties",

or simply Mels (sometimes Kens).

And you are correct abouth the fugazis - I've never really received one. But the Czar Crew does

seem to take joy in slipping the odd exploder into some of my boxes from time to time. I've taken

to wearing goggles when I light up anymore......

• 1 month later...

» Hey Boss,

»

» Wondering if FoH sells Polo shirts or T-Shirts.

»

»

» Dave.

yes, rob will happily sell anything. that they have nothing whate=soever to do with foh is immaterial, and they were probably pinched from one of his mate's when he was fossicking through their house, as he is wont to do.

• 3 months later...