Sydney, Australia

» Hi, do you know where people smoke cigars in Sydney? Thanks

G'day mate, I'll drop a bit of info here to get you going, but If you are new to the board I suggest a quick intro to let us all know about you. If you have already done this my apologies.

The link in my signature line provides info about what is going on in Oz. there are some links to Sydney retailers there but in terms of where to smoke, you should try a search of this board - alot of places have been mentioned in the past.

cheers

• 8 months later...

G'day guys!

This is my first post here and I must say one thing, there are alot of cigar lovers in Sydney that are dieing to be envolved in more cigar events. Well they don't really need to be events even just catching up and smoking few cigars with simliar cigar lovers!

Anyone who is from Sydney and is intersted in catching up I will start a post and call it Sydney Events and hopefully we can start organising a get together and can form a big neough group to enjoy it!

Cheers,

Elie.

• 11 months later...

A search for "Sydney" and this is the only thread that popped up.

I have a friend going there, so I was wondering if there is a good cigar shop he can visit? Has anyone had experiences with Corporate Cigar Company, Havana Express, Wynyard Tobacconist, Bogart's? Just some of the names I found on Google map. Thanks ahead of time.

A search for "Sydney" and this is the only thread that popped up.

I have a friend going there, so I was wondering if there is a good cigar shop he can visit? Has anyone had experiences with Corporate Cigar Company, Havana Express, Wynyard Tobacconist, Bogart's? Just some of the names I found on Google map. Thanks ahead of time.

I am familiar with Bogarts, go see Norm down there near martin place train station he is always willing to have a chat and has a top selection. Probably the best place in Sydney CBD to purchase anything cigar related.

I am familiar with Bogarts, go see Norm down there near martin place train station he is always willing to have a chat and has a top selection. Probably the best place in Sydney CBD to purchase anything cigar related.

if you are willing to pay triple the price :)