New York Herf

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

» » Catching an Amtrak up in about an hour.

» »

» » Excited! :-D

»

» You sure it'll make it from Nebraska on time? ;-)

»

» Seeya there, TWB.

»

» Wilkey

Wilkey...I've got a surprise for you...

my sister-in-laws boyfriend got a counterfeit box of Siglo VI and gave me 2 on Xmas...I'll bring them for you to examine. Hell, I may even light one up to see how it tastes and smokes.

» Wilkey...I've got a surprise for you...

»

» my sister-in-laws boyfriend got a counterfeit box of Siglo VI and gave me

» 2 on Xmas...I'll bring them for you to examine. Hell, I may even light

» one up to see how it tastes and smokes.

Very cool! I just wish I had brought some of my sleuthing gear: UV light, 10x loupe, etc. We'll just have to do the best we can. :-)

Wilkey

I would like to thank all who came it was a great turn out one party i will not forget.

Next one we hope will be with Rob if he can make it this way up again.

Would also like to thank Joe at HD for his hospitality always going out of his way for me and others to make it a great time there.

Let's not forget Lisa and her husband two great friends with some nice gifts for all who attended boy that women can drink.:-)

For some that i did not say goodbye sorry but the hang over was taking a toll on me towards the end of the night sorry Lawrance, Steven and others.

Will remember not to drink over a bottle of Jack Daniels the night before an event or every again as it take's a toll on you.:-D

What an excellent time! It was a genuine pleasure to meet so many compadres from so many different venues. To Mel, Gino, TWB and all the other long distance travelers, fantastic that you were able to attend the festivities. Many thanks to Jimmy for hosting a wonderful event and of course our Queen Bee for lighting up the night with her incandescent personality in spite of a bad case of Castro's Revenge. Great to meet the Mr. Bee as well.

Here are my two good photos from the night. :-D

The whole rocking crew!

2007HavanaDreamsFOHSmoker.jpg

Mel, Gino, Lisa, and yours truly.

2007FOHHDS01.jpg

Wilkey

» You guys kick ass! :clap:

» For me this will be one of those shoulda, coulda, woulda scenarios, that I

» already regret.

» Save travels to all!!

Bah, the party was awesome. I mean, great people, great cigars, great food, great drinks, great entertainment. But what really impressed me were those stripp..

er... yeah. So when's the next herf?:-D

Had a great time! Jimmy great job on being the host. Thank the folks at Havana Dreams for us, they have a great place.

Lisa and Frank it was a pleasure to finally meet you!

It was great meeting everyone and seeing old friends as well.

As always everyone was way to generous.

What a great time - thank you Jimmy. Lisa and our host from Havana Dreams. Great to see my fellow PHUCer Tape Worm Boy in from Omaha, Big Slick in from Phoenix, Kmax and his friend Dave. Met some great people there also Mr. Japan, Ginseng and a host of others whose names are escaping me - what a great late afternoon and early evening. Let's do it again sometime Jimmy - thanks again - Mike

Thanks to everyone for making the herf outstanding. I had a great time and enjoyed every aspect.

Jimmy...thank you kindly for setting this event up. Joe has a wonderful place and is extremely hospitable.

Lisa and Frank...is was an absolute pleasure meeting you both and I really appreciate your generosity. Frank, I hope you feel better real soon and Lisa, you rock beyond belief.

Mel, Tom, Wilkey, Allan, George, etc...great finally being able to put faces to screen names. The conversation was awesome. Not to mention the cigars...I've never smoked 4 sticks in one day! Incredible!

Evan...thanks for driving too.

Cheers to all and have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wow! seeing the photo's makes me want to hop on a plane now :lol:

Looks and sounds like a great time. Look after my girl for me and Jimmy....congrats or yet another AAA event :ok:

» 2007HavanaDreamsFOHSmoker.jpg

»

» Mel, Gino, Lisa, and yours truly.

» 2007FOHHDS01.jpg

»

» Wilkey

Ahh,

I forgot to also thank all the guys who brought me specimens of counterfeits. I received one fantastic box of glass-top Panetelas, a great 35th Aniversario tubo, and what are perhaps the worst fake Cohibas I've ever seen. These monstrosities are a benchmark in my studies of fake Havanas. :-)

Wilkey

» Thanks to everyone for making the herf outstanding. I had a great time and

» enjoyed every aspect.

»

» Jimmy...thank you kindly for setting this event up. Joe has a wonderful

» place and is extremely hospitable.

» Lisa and Frank...is was an absolute pleasure meeting you both and I really

» appreciate your generosity. Frank, I hope you feel better real soon and

» Lisa, you rock beyond belief.

» Mel, Tom, Wilkey, Allan, George, etc...great finally being able to put

» faces to screen names. The conversation was awesome. Not to mention the

» cigars...I've never smoked 4 sticks in one day! Incredible!

» Evan...thanks for driving too.

» Cheers to all and have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wish I could say "Ive never smoked 4 sticks in one day!" I think you are a little short of some of us :-) - Mike

• 10 months later...

Fantastic time spent with Lisa and friends,sorry to leave early but wife and kids where waiting for me.

I'm still on holiday so no further comments, but thank you to Jimmy for letting this happen

image4923.jpg