Por Larranaga Robusto Regional Release Orders.

Rob 107:

My mistake, I read your post too quickly. I am sorry about that.

As for posting a review, I just would not dare: it seems my taste buds are way less sensitive than those of some of the reviewers here. I have sometimes felt something like pepper or coffee (but maybe that was autosuggestion) but not cream, leather, caramel, honey, citrus, or precious woods etc ...but as I said, I like to learn so I keep trying often ;-)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your palate will learn. My own palate is evolving finally. Just today on the drive home I was smoking a Punch Petit Punch As I hit the final 3rd a dark black cherry flavor came out in this cigar and that is the first time I have ever caught that flavor . If I sit there and think about what I am tasting I usually draw a blank. I think it takes a long time to actually develop anything resembling the type of reviews some of these experienced guys come up with.

Guest Robusto 107

» Rob 107:

» My mistake, I read your post too quickly. I am sorry about that.

»

» As for posting a review, I just would not dare: it seems my taste buds are

» way less sensitive than those of some of the reviewers here. I have

» sometimes felt something like pepper or coffee (but maybe that was

» autosuggestion) but not cream, leather, caramel, honey, citrus, or

» precious woods etc ...but as I said, I like to learn so I keep trying

» often ;-)

hey, there is no definite answer for "cgar-taste". Many people said Gold medal is very earthy. But I just can taste woody and creamy, anyway, it is very difficult to say , your tasting is wrong. Taste is your own perception only.

if really youcannot talk the taste, you may just told other, spicy or not spicy, sweet or not sweet, smooth or not smooth, bitter or not bitter, harsh or not harsh, hard draw or easy draw. Maybe more easy for you to handle this moment.

Cheers

Rob107

• 11 months later...