Por Larranaga Robusto Regional Release Orders.

Por Larranaga Robusto Regional Release Orders

We have been notified that ample stocks of Por Larranaga Robusto Regional Release will be available commmencing Thursday the 29th of November.

We will commence shipping from that date. Supply is not an issue for us so multiple box orders are welcome. It is an impossibility for us to process orders from that date forward with less than three weeks to our close on Friday the 21st of December until Monday the 7th of January. We need your co-operation.

* Lisa will contact her reserve Por Larranaga Robusto list tomorrow. FOH Members have first preference.

* Upon confimation of single or multi box ordes (no singles at this time) Lisa will process the orders on a first come first serve basis. Credit cards and paper work will be cleared immediately once completed. Shipping will only commence post 29th November. We need to commence clearances now as we want to avoid CC spikes. Veteran members will know why. New members will have to trust us as to why. We are limited as to how much we can ship per day during December. Rest assured we will close our books on anything we cannot ship prior to our close on the 21st of December. You will not be kept hanging wondering if your shipment will arrive prior Christmas.

* You have a choice of intact Airmal (not guaranteed) or Courier Guaranteed cigars bands on and box shipped seperately. Advise Lisa of your preference. Airmail has worked seamlessly for anyone concerned and preferring intact. Aussie orders are next day delivered intact.

*Tracking numbers will be sent to all Courier orders. Make sure Lisa has your e-mail details. This is not possible with airmail so allow 7-11 working days. The crew will notify you via e-mail once cigars are shipped

* Under no circumstances contact the courier company direct. If they appear to go to Nova Scotia then contact us before 21 December or wait until we get back on the 7th of January. Alternatively contact me on [email protected]

Por Larranaga Robusto Regional Release Price (SLB 25) is $340 USD / $625 AUD. These are minimum pricing set by PCC Hong Kong. Any dealer selling at less than this price will be struck off as Authorised Dealers or are selling fakes.

A general e-mail will be sent out to all FOH members tomorrow so get in fast if you need them before Christmas.

To confirm or place an order contact [email protected]

In addition,

* Montecristo Reserva Limited Edition 20's are available at $520 USD/ $950 AUD

* Trinidad Ingenios Linited Edition 12's are available at $239 USD/ $455 AUD.

Again confirm your order with [email protected]

All prices are freight inclusive.

Enjoy!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually thinking that the prices were rather fair and reasonable, compared to other vendors and what I was expecting. Of course the scale of fair and reasonable has been exploded by Habanos the past few years.

Slightly above a box of Coros seems a fair price.

Of course I have obviously drunk the coolaid.:-)

» Por Larranaga Robusto Regional Release Price (SLB 25) is $340 USD / $625

» AUD. These are minimum pricing set by PCC Hong Kong. Any dealer selling at

» less than this price will be struck off as Authorised Dealers or are

» selling fakes.

That's interesting; why does PCC do this?

» Why not? Don't you live in the second richest country in the world?

You know, All of american don't have money as Bill gates does.

It's the same reason. Of course, I can buy it but I would choose the others like sir winnie with the budget.

» » Wow! It's more expensive than CoRo.

» » I expect your review will be very fine.

»

» One thing about Rob, if it is a great cigar, it will get a great review.

» But to his credit, if it sucks, he will tell us that too.

I have to admit that in the beginning when I joined here, I couldnt understand how reviews from Rob could be taken seriously as he is judge and jury so to speak. But I kept reading and realised that his reviews were absolutely spot on and that I (and other, much more experienced smokers) found the same aromas and impressions in the cigars as the ones he mentions in his reviews, that the cigars he said are smokable now are indeed smokable now, etc.. I realised that Rob is a very gifted reviewer and a very good photographer. I can only assume that he has understood that honest reviews of cigars, although they may slow sales on specific vitolas in certain cases, are the way to go to build long-term relationships on trust.

» » Why not? Don't you live in the second richest country in the world?

» You know, All of american don't have money as Bill gates does.

» It's the same reason. Of course, I can buy it but I would choose the

» others like sir winnie with the budget.

Just kidding, my friend :-) I agree these are highly priced for robustos (to say the least). I consider them more like a collector's item than an every day smoke, of course, so it it "reasonable" in the sense that it is within reason, not too far off (not like a PC for 520 USD, for example ;-) :-D)

In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows or gates?

» Just kidding, my friend :-) I agree these are highly priced for robustos

» (to say the least). I consider them more like a collector's item than an

» every day smoke, of course, so it it "reasonable" in the sense that it is

» within reason, not too far off (not like a PC for 520 USD, for example ;-)

» :-D)

»

» In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows or gates?

I would like to purchase the cigar in single on sales.

I really expect the cigar after tasted PLPC.

in the view of collection, I have big space to gather regular items for aging.

LE and RE is after that.

Haha,The Monte #4 reserva is surelly too expensive. I guess The D4 reserva was much more resonable.:-(

in the world, People still want the fruit?

» Haha,The Monte #4 reserva is surelly too expensive. I guess The D4 reserva

» was much more resonable.:-(

»

I agree it is expensive. Again you need to keep in mind how much the USD has dropped since the release of the Partagas D Reserva.

» I have to admit that in the beginning when I joined here, I couldnt

» understand how reviews from Rob could be taken seriously as he is judge

» and jury so to speak. But I kept reading and realised that his reviews

Than you for the comment Claudius.

Let me make it clear in case anyone had any doubt. When I review a cigar I am not a vendor. I am a cigar lover. I post it as I see it, good bad or indifferent and I do so because as a forum member I am bound by the code of Honesty, Fraternity. Laughter, Loyalty.

» » I have to admit that in the beginning when I joined here, I couldnt

» » understand how reviews from Rob could be taken seriously as he is judge

» » and jury so to speak. But I kept reading and realised that his reviews

»

» Than you for the comment Claudius.

»

» Let me make it clear in case anyone had any doubt. When I review a cigar I

» am not a vendor. I am a cigar lover. I post it as I see it, good bad or

» indifferent and I do so because as a forum member I am bound by the code

» of Honesty, Fraternity. Laughter, Loyalty.

And a stand up guy.:-) Your honest reviews are one of the main reasons I love this site.

» » Por Larranaga Robusto Regional Release Price (SLB 25) is $340 USD / $625

» » AUD. These are minimum pricing set by PCC Hong Kong. Any dealer selling

» at

» » less than this price will be struck off as Authorised Dealers or are

» » selling fakes.

»

» That's interesting; why does PCC do this?

They did the same with the 2006 Regional Releases.

Their reasoning is that they commit to a rollout of say 120,000 Regional Release cigars. It is a cigar for their market so they can control the release and the pricing to ensure a decent financial return. The cigar is not available to parallel importers so discounting can only occur through their own channel of dealers. That is easy to stop...discount and you are out of the loop. Looking for Regional Release allocations next year?.....no dice. Looking for LE or vintage cigars....no dice.

They have you by the short and curlies ;-)

To their credit we are involved in the selection process for future RR as well as the pricing process. To be honest I think that they have their pricing spot on with this RR. It is a premium limited release product. It is still affordable. While we cannot do singles at this stage by February/March it shouldn't be a problem so no-one should have to miss out entirely. If I can bring the singles on earlier then I will but we need to clear our box orders first.

» Let me make it clear in case anyone had any doubt. When I review a cigar I

» am not a vendor. I am a cigar lover. I post it as I see it, good bad or

» indifferent and I do so because as a forum member I am bound by the code

» of Honesty, Fraternity. Laughter, Loyalty.

Having been around awhile -- I agree that Rob calls them as he sees them.