Who\'s wife loves cigars?

Mine still longs for the day when I was a corporate banker :rotfl:

I keep reminding her that I have not changed in the 20 years we have been together....love a cigar, a drink and a laugh. She on the other hand with the birth of our first went from a female version of Ferris Bueller to someone the Catholic Church is considering Canonising.

Cigars outside only at my Ponderosa. Preferably with friends. Children are not allowed to draw test or light.

My wife actually enjoys smoking cigars...not so much for the next nine months, but she regularly lights up with me.

Some of here favs are Opus X Petit Lanceros, Por Laranaga Panetellas, and San Cristobol de La Habana El Pricipes.

» My wife actually enjoys smoking cigars...not so much for the next nine

» months, but she regularly lights up with me.

»

» Some of here favs are Opus X Petit Lanceros, Por Laranaga Panetellas, and

» San Cristobol de La Habana El Pricipes.

Get her started off on the PC's and then it's onto the Sublimes ;-) Hehehe

Oh and my S.O. hates them :-P

My wife regularly joins me for a smoke, she sucks down a couple of cigarettes and then has a few 'taste' puffs of my cigar...always nice to spend some time together over a bottle of wine or whatever at the end of a day. She is working on a shed in our backyard, converting it into a 'cigar' den for my birthday which will make winter smoking more enjoyable!! Now that is a supportive wife!!!(no smoking in the house)

my wife will smoke a "fu-fu" cigar on a friday night after drinks-you knnow one of those flavored cigarillos that CAO makes. i thought that was pretty cool. then one time we didn't have any of those in the house, so i offered her one of older daughter's fav's- a party short. she starts smoking it and says, "gee, this tastes pretty good."

she might be beginning to see the light...

interestingly, she does smoke a ******.

rick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife does enjoy cigars with me. Her favorites are the Boli RC, RASS, and Monte 4's. I would say that she joins me for a cigar about 90% of the time (outdoors of course, no smoking in the house).

Guest Sailor

Our first "date" was at a Barnes and Nobel book store for a cuppa coffee. When I sat down with her, I had bought two books about cigars. She knew about them "Up Front" When she moved in a year later, there was not a question about smoking in the house, it was business as usual. She knows that they are a passion for me, understands that they bring me joy, pleasure and relaxation. Over the years as my collection has increased to an abnormal level,

(7 humidors and 5-120 qt. "Cooladors") she has taken an interest that has included knowing what I like, being able to identify what I am smoking by the size, shape, aroma and band from a distance.

She enjoys a Petit H.Upman, Cohiba Mini, and Partagas Clubs both when we are together and alone.

Does she "Love Cigars" ?? No, but she loves me and cigars are a big part of my life.

I can smoke in the house, and she will occasionally take a taste. She will even smoke a small cigar every now and then. This is the exact opposite of my ex-wife who would threaten to vomit at the mention of the word cigar. All in all an excellant exchange of spouses.

Mine doesn't like 'em, but she is pretty understanding...plus she's hot so I can deal. I have an "office bunker" of sorts. Open the windows, fan pointing out, door closed with a towel in the crack and air purifier. I only smoke in the office and if it's nice I always opt for the great outdoors.

The things we go through for the enjoyment of the leaf...brings a tear to the eye.:crying: