Future FOH Member?

Congrats!!! 1f1...boy is life, as you know it, about to change! And the sleep is just the tip of the 'berg:-D

My lil' fella turned seven on today(9/14)...been the best seven years of my life;-)

Congrats mate....I plan on doing the same when I have a little one but instead of handing over the whole box when he/she is 21, I plan on smoking one every year on HIS/HER birthday to reward myself for the ditry nappies, etc. Therefore they can have 4 smokes when they turn 21!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

My wife and I just love this little guy so much. I am in awe at the amount of milk that goes in (and out) of someone so little!

habanablue....I have a box of P2's to smoke once a year on his bithday...I planned ahead ;-)

• 3 years later...

Hey guys and gal.....

Just want to post a pic of my son.

Logan Joseph was born on Aug 24 at 4:22 PM. He measured 8 lbs. 13 oz and 21 Inches long

I plan on getting a box of Upmann Sir Winstons with a 8/05 box code and saving them for his 21st birthday. As Rob says...they should be "Bloody Sensational" in 21 years!

Everyone is doing well...just need to get adjusted to sleep 2-3 hours at a time ;-)

image218.jpg