JAFK?

rsanz

Just Another ******* Kiwi.

Lurking for a while now and I'm disgusted by all the sheep shagging jokes. They're all old! Or Welsh!

I've been smoking cigars for a few years now and always just used to pick up cubans (cigars that is) at duty free and local shops when necessary. Not too much variety at either source and my favourite smoke ended up being H.Upmann coronas major by default. I never really had enough around to need a proper humidor.

After finding on-line cigar forums, all based in the USA and all talking about these new (to me) 'domestics' I started ordering some of them. The prices were definitely right (excluding the boxes I had to pay customs 119% import duty and 12.5% tax on) and the new flavours were (for the most part) great.

But 4 humidors of 'domestic's later I'm now firmly back in Fidel's camp and currently going through a RASCC phase.

I'm still under 40 and work for a reasonably successful local film company. My other interests include scotch, movies, rugby, military history, models, critical thinking, 60's grand prix and sports racing cars.

Note: Much of this introduction was lifted from one I made on another forum, so if it look familiar to you... it is.

Cheers

Richard

My other interests include scotch, movies, rugby, military history, models, critical thinking, 60's grand prix and sports racing cars.

Welcome mate! You've come to the right place...

you'll find a great deal to criticize here.

»

» I'm still under 40 and work for a reasonably successful local film

» company. My other interests include scotch, movies, rugby, military

» history, models, critical thinking, 60's grand prix and sports racing

» cars.

»

Military History and models and work in a film company - sure you're not Peter Jackson.

I know he has in the past commissioned his own 54mm model soldiers range (anzacs from memory) from a nz based company.

Welcome

Cheers

Al

• 1 year later...