Greetings from upstate NY...Lonsdales anyone?

GlennC

Greetings,

I've been lurking on this forum for a week or so, and thought I'd take the opportunity to say hello.

I've been enjoying premium cigars for about 30 years. Until recently, my experience with habanos has been limited to the occasional trip to Canada (about 80mi. away). But I've decided that I might as well enjoy the "good stuff" on a more regular basis. In the past I've been particularly fond of the South American Punch line in double maduro.

So far I've laid in about 50 sticks:RyJ, Partagas, JLP (I'm not a snob--yet) and have enjoyed a few over the last week or so. I'm partial to Lonsdales, but also like other vitolas. Up around 50 ring seems like a bit much, but I'm open to new experiences.

Any recommendations on "must try" cazadores/lonsdales would be appreciated. I've read looked through this board and have an idea of what I'd like to try next.

I live in upstate New York on the southern shore of Lake Ontario, am married, have three daughters (ages 18, 15, 11), work in computing (Unix SA mostly), and am an avid target shooter/gun collector.

Smoke if ya got 'em...........

Regards,

Glenn

Greeting and Welcome :waving:

Lonsdale is a size that I have been going to lately and give me 30 days of resting time and I will have a answer for you. I did have a SLR Lonsdale from 01 that was not its best due to a very tight draw, I am really hoping the others will open up for me.

» work in computing (Unix

» SA mostly), and am an avid target shooter/gun collector.

»

Unix huh? I'm an RHCE so I know where you're coming from. While I don't collect guns I do have 7 and enjoy finding new things to punch holes in. :-)

Glad to have you here ;-)

» am married, have three daughters (ages 18, 15, 11), work in computing (Unix

» SA mostly), and am an avid target shooter/gun collector.

Wow Glenn, blessed art thou among women!

Welcome :waving: