Relationship Bloopers.........

This post is for the young tykes of FOH who are in new relationships, freshly married (sub 7 years) or who one day dream of having a relationship (Ken).

The discussion started on our fishing expedition Wednesday and after several stories....we felt it would be a community service announcement for the old heads to post some gems of advice ;-)

FOH Relationship advice.

Never come home from a strip joint and state that you personally do not like the feel and texture of fake breasts. :no:

PJ 2007

» I learned early on that you cant reply with an exuberant "YES" when

» she asks if you think your waitress (or any other girl you see together)

» is hot.

When you run into an old Girl Friend of 20 years ago while shopping with your wife at Myers....and your old Girlfriend is dressed like an extra from the movie "Grease" (big hair, big breasts, low cut leopard print spray on blouse with matching spray on pants, big bangle earings, knee high boots and wearing enough makeup for the entire cast).......Do not later tell your wife when you are in the car and under a barrage of 50 questions " seriously honey, she is a really nice girl and you share a lot of things in common " :no:

El Presidente 2005

Keep a calm and clear head when introducing your spouse to new business associates at a function. Never....Ever....introduce your spouse by your previous wife's name. :no:

Bowden 2001

Tampons are not a laughing matter. Under no circumstances should they be used as $25 chip markers at home poker game with mates. "Honey...there was nothing else to use" is no excuse.

Nameless :lookaround: 1996

» I learned early on that you cant reply with an exuberant "YES" when

» she asks if you think your waitress (or any other girl you see together)

» is hot.

hehehe, not unless she wants to ask her to come home with the two of you :op

Brownie Points last 30 days maximum. You can buy a 3 carat diamond ring, necklace or splurge on that lifetime holiday for two.

30 Days is it. Non transferable. Use it. :yes:

Universal......year dot.

» » I learned early on that you cant reply with an exuberant "YES"

» when

» » she asks if you think your waitress (or any other girl you see

» together)

» » is hot.

»

» hehehe, not unless she wants to ask her to come home with the two of you

» :op

A man can dream...

» NONE of her friends are attractive.

»

» El Pres 2005 and still getting the comment" Look Rob, there's "####',

» you know...the one you find attractive" :no:

So true. Im not attracted to any of her friends ;-)

» I really am amazed you are still married Rob :lookaround:

»

» Smithy and I have always remarked up on it .......:-D

In the nine years that I have known Rob I have actually never even seen his wife. All this advice that you are dispensing is it offered as reasons why I have never seen your wife.

Rule # 452 "If she thinks you're a little dumb never let her see the staff you have hired, she may suggest that they run the business instead of you?"

This rule may explain why I have never met Mrs Ayala....

» Rule # 452 "If she thinks you're a little dumb never let her see the staff

» you have hired, she may suggest that they run the business instead of you?"

»

»

» This rule may explain why I have never met Mrs Ayala....

Very Harsh Smithy :lol:

I am sane enough to know no good could come of a "get together" between work colleagues and Saint Angela. Stupid I may be.....an Idiot I am not ;-)

Hi Everyone, My name is Jay and I have been with my wife for 12+ years, married together for 2+ yrs. We also have a 5+mth old daughter

In this time, I have learned the following to keep her happy. It also allows me to get up to mischief and not be crucified:

Always listen and answer within 30 secs to her question. Learn to listen well and hard to the tone and message. Process and spin it into a positive.

She is ALWAYS beautiful, even if she does not believe you

She is NEVER EVER FAT!!! Especially after childbirth.

Her cooking is Fantastic, even if you have trouble keeping it down and you are starving

She is allows to make comments on your mum, but not hers. DO NOT comment when she asks question abt your mum.

Never ever admit to being attracted to your female friends, her friends, her sisters, her sisters' friends

After going to a strip joint, do not mention anything positive about anything (barring PJ's comment)

Your "Yes" is usually followed by a "NO", the one after is a trick question, pay attention.

Pray that you only snore and do not talk in your sleep. Pray Hard

Burn into your mind, her questions are like when the US police reading you your rights, any comments

Elephant's memories have nothing on wives' memories, does not even compare

Remember all the important dates, her birthdays, anniversary when first dating, wedding anniversary, birthday of your children. Your birthday does not count.

Remember all her details - ALL

Buy a PDA for dates and details or like Rob - Hire someone like Lisa (only good if you advise them of said dates and details, not after)

Buy a GPS Sat Nav to avoid arguements on why you are not organised ahead of time

Massages are good for wives/girlfriends/parther, relieves their stress, you have done and paid for something they like

Make the most of the time when they are getting the massage

Brownie points are only proportional to what you have done for them on their scale (30 days, I wish)

Buying lingerie for them does not count to said above

House chores also does not count either apparently

Disclaimer - Under no circumstances do I love my wife any less . Some of the above points are highly exaggerated for amusement (thank god she does not logon to FOH). If by any chance that I am in the doghouse, I will know that my best mate dob me in and there will be hell to pay. Yes I am talking about you Fuzz.