Another One Bites the Dust

CelticBasque

Hello All,

My name is Sean and I'm very pleased to join all of you as a part of the FOH forum. I hail from southeastern Arizona and, as an individual of Irish/English/Basque descent, couldn't possibly be more miserable in the desert... :-P

I'm certainly quite a newb to Cuban Cigars but, as in many areas of my life, consider myself a constant student and open-minded learner.

I look forward to reading and conversing and certainly plan on learning a lot while I'm here!

Cheers!

Hi Sean and welcome. I am surprised at how many Arizonans are now aboard. Just curious as to how you heard about or came across FOH? I found out from another FOH member. Word of mouth is the best way to build a closer-knit community. Looking forward to meeting you and other Arizonans at a get together soon. Welcome!

Welcome to FOH!

I spent my time in Arizona, 5 years in Tucson, which I have thusly determined to be a nice place to visit, but hell would be a much better place to live. Now that is only my opinion, and not a reflection upon anyone that currently lives there.

Tampa

Thanks for the warm welcomes all around! It's good to know that somebody thinks Tiny Tim is sane.... even if he says it himself. :-P

I was informed of FOH by word of mouth from current membership that somehow thought all of you upstanding individuals would benefit from having another member from AZ! :-D