hoyo LE pyramide 2003

these were always one of my absolute favourite of the LE range and one of the great bargains at the time. had not had one for quite some time, at least 6 months. late night flick recently was the 'magnificent seven' (see following trivia quiz) which i had not seen for years so settled back with one of the hoyos and a glass or two of bourbon. the cigar was as good as ever, if not better. the construction is exemplary, giving a long, very slow, even burn with a good cone. the flavours have migrated a little. still some of that dark chocolate and expresso that was there when younger but more caramel and milk coffee now. subtle and complex. fabulous. 93 with a bullet. and the film was pretty good too.

» Hey Ken Rob and Lisa told me if i ever needed something your the man to

» ask.

»

» How about you send me one of those HoYo's my way to try.

»

» Thanks Ken:-D

Good luck Jimmy :-|

Ken is as tight as the proverbial fishes arse :lol2:

Great to hear that these are evolving nicely Ken. I found earlier this year that mine had lost the very essence that I enjoyed (sweet coffee cream) and I traded them in for SLR DC's.

nice!!

insults are definitely the way to go. and for the prez to suggest...

something about people in glass houses not getting dressed springs to mind.

jimmy, i have a box that i sent off to deep storage but if i can organise to come your way in feb, i'll dig it out and bring some over. remind me.

rob, given i know what you paid for those sticks in havana, a bit like swapping beads for manhattan or the lump of rock or whatever it was. still, as an old real estate agent, i'm sure there was full disclosure.

the charming thing about all this is when i was away from the forum, there were no insults. rob nags/begs/pleads for me to return (i was only away because i was actually away) and then it is insults galore.

» the charming thing about all this is when i was away from the forum, there

» were no insults. rob nags/begs/pleads for me to return (i was only away

» because i was actually away) and then it is insults galore.

It's only because we love you Ken :-D