Apology to Tampa, Andy and FOH Members

Miami101

Hi Everyone

After my last posting I had some time to reflect on my posting, and where things went down the wrong path. I have to say it was my second, third posting, which was tasteless, and very immature of me. Now looking back I kind of miss out on a good chance to make some new friends, and improve my reviewing skills.

I had a chance to talk to Rob offline, and convince him to give me a second chance some how to join FOH again. Rob was very forgiving, and provided me with this chance and I will try not to let him down.

With this said I would like to apologize to all FOH members and particularly Tampa and Andy. I did not mean to disrespect you in any way. I was a hot head, and my behavior was uncalled for. I hope that in time you guys can see past these comments. I’m normally not like this, and among my friends I try to set the example.

At present I have spent lots of time reading going over past posting, and reviews. I think I understand the flow of things here a little more then before. My goal with the FOH is to learn more, and to grow here. I’m open to ideas, and look forward to be a productive member on FOB one day.

Once again thank for the second chance to join FOH.

Thank you

Carlos

Carlos,

It takes a lot to admit fault and to apologize to a bunch of people that you really do not know well. I'll give you credit for coming back and working on making things right.

Everyone here is in search of more knowledge and sharing of that information only helps others learn and appreciate this grand hobby we all share.

Best of luck.

Tampa

» Welcome back mate.

»

» Most of us have screwed up at one point or another. No biggie :-)

Some more than others.........;-) ahhh the story of my life!

Welcome back Carlos......

"Well, we tease 'im a lot, 'cause we got 'im on the spot, welcome back,............welcome back, welcome back." Reading the words welcome back Carlos so many times, reminded me of that not so great 70's t.v. show.

Pretty good redemption, so far,....Good on ya, Carlos.

Oye Carlos,

Todo bien hermano!

Me alegro que hayas vuelto y que podamos compartir acerca de nuestra pasion. Borron y cuenta nueva.

It's all good man. I'm happy you're back and we can share about our passion for great cigars.

Check out my food/wine/cigar blog at: [link=http://the2ndhalf.typepad.com/]HERE [/link]and drop me a note. Any time you want to meet up for a cigar and a cafecito, it's on me.

Thanks guys

I was not to sure how the feed back would be, but thanks for the second chance. I really like this site, and hope to be around for some time.

Hey Andymiami

I going to LA next week, but when I come for sure we have to hang out. If you got a local spot I'm open to ideas. I know a few good wine shops in the Gables we could hang out at. If you like send me your address, and I can mail you a cigar, or two....Let me know what kind of cigars you like strong mild etc... If anything maybe you can come over for my next get together...

Carlos

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Andy

I'm not sure if you are around, but I just got back from LA.

Also another friend of mine just became a member of FOH site. He loved your blog, and would like to join us. If you got a place to meet up let me know.

If not this week end, maybe next. It looks like you have an eye for good food.