Ken the human Vacuum

....is coming into the store tomorrow for three cigars to review over the weekend

If there is something specific you would like reviewed...let me know.

He will post the reviews next week.

...and no EL's :lol2:

dear 'sits like buddha in his ten foot cell',

if there are no EL's, i'm not coming.

dragon and mel have obviously got terrific taste. there are a couple there that we have done reasonably recently - cuaba salamones, jl, trinidad colonialles - which proves my point to rob that he needs to revamp the system so we can find them - i never can. always happy to revisit (the last time i paid vast sums for a cuaba salamones from the humidor, i would have had more fun ripping up money in the shower).

rob, i have rec'd a vast number of emails direct all crying out for a review of the partagas reserve - several wise souls have suggested that i should do it this week and check it weekly for the rest of the year.

and i won't be reviewing this weekend or even on the forum - i am away until the next weekend.

» cuaba salamone - i have seen some VERY mixed reviews for relatively recent

» productions. a few were high, and many were low.

Inconsistent smoke this one. I've had a couple the last few days, some are sublime whilst other's are like a red headed stepchild..

I'm really not sure what to make of it.

Everyone try this.

In the search feature type in "Cuaba Salomones"

Where did you find it?....yes Authored by Ken Gargett and posted to the wrong forum ie not the "review Forum"

Never work with animals, children or wine writers. :cool:

Will move post across to the "correct" forum this weekend.

may i take this moment to point out that at the time of that post, i was closely following the instructions i had been given by rob.

also, i was not referring to that specific one.

may i also point out that rob has taken his own advice, "Never work with animals, children or wine writers" and adapted it to "Never work".

<<< may i also point out that rob has taken his own advice, "Never work with animals, children or wine writers" and adapted it to "Never work". >>>

Ain't that the truth :lol2: I've always suspected that Lisa was the real brains behind this operation anyway, with Rob posing as a quite useless figurehead as well as amatuer comedian :lol:

» Okay, sorry I missed the Coloniales review.

»

» How about a review of the Sancho Panza Molinos and HdM Le Hoyo Des Dieux?

The Molines are AWESOME BABY!!! Tatses like the non plus in ways with loads of salty tangy flavor With quite a long aftertaste

Firstly, Ken doesn't open wine bottles as generally the person who purchased the bottle...opens it ;-)

Secondly, the Molinos are my favourite Sancho Panza of all. Never foundit salty however. Will be definately reviewed next.

Ken...........Let me start by congratulating you on some great articles in the recent "Gourmet Traveller Wine" Magazine I throughly enjoyed them. How about reviewing the other end of the spectrum for interest sake (and too save El Pres. wallet:-P ) say ........... Vegueros Marevas

On a seperate note on the above magazine.......... are Cigars Advertisments banned. ? it would have made my day to see a nice Cuban Stick embossed in all it's glory on a full colour page.

many thanks for that - much appreciated. yep, cigar ads banned. have pushed for some cigar articles. not easy anywhere but divine mag looks like it will start. will post details so that if they get support (drop editor andrew wood a note - he is a keen cigar smoker), hopefully it will increase.

how the hell do i change the titles on these damn postings????

» Ken...........Let me start by congratulating you on some great articles in

» the recent "Gourmet Traveller Wine" Magazine I throughly enjoyed them. How

» about reviewing the other end of the spectrum for interest sake (and too

» save El Pres. wallet:-P ) say ........... Vegueros Marevas

»

» On a seperate note on the above magazine.......... are Cigars

» Advertisments banned. ? it would have made my day to see a nice Cuban

» Stick embossed in all it's glory on a full colour page.