It Finally Arrived-Updated with contents

» Awesome! I'm a fan of the wood panel doors. I have to ask my usual

» question:

» What type of temp / humidity control does it have?

I did not opt for the temp control since I keep the house at about 72 all year round. The Cabinet is actually located in a finished basement which is at about 68 all year round. I have a Habitat Digital Controller for monitoring and 2 1.5 quart capacity reservoirs to provide humidity. The cabinet has 4 fans installed for circulation. In 3 years I am fortunate enough not to have any issues with high humidity where the cabinet is located. I have a few pounds of climax beads that I can use in the event that I do have an issue with high humidity. I hope this all works.

I can see one of those in my future. I would be concerned about keepig them temp down in the summertime but I am sure they have a device to take care of that. Does anyone else have one of these and if so can you posts some pictures. I love seeing people's collections. I will post mine soon.

» Manny,

»

» Looks like we share the same taste in Humidors! Only difference is Im in

» HOT ass Florida, so I had to get the cooled unit.

» 126_2621.jpg

» 126_2622.jpg

» 126_2624.jpg

Nice stash Cigarhead. But you know what is great about the pictures...... I like your alarm system even better. Fool Proof. :ok:

» Manny,

»

» Looks like we share the same taste in Humidors! Only difference is Im in

» HOT ass Florida, so I had to get the cooled unit.

It looks like we have the same taste in cigars as well! :-D I will try and post some pictures of the contents soon.