UK bretheren are in our thoughts.

» Condolences fella's. We have many UK members and our hearts go out to you.

»

»

» May the SOB's involved be found and hung from London Tower.

very true. I am a member of a UK cigar board and I was talking with them early this morning. Alot of chaos and panic going on

It's heartbreaking to think of the suffering and the families, especially the children who lost parents.

But these are the people who survived the blitz, won the battle of Britain, and brought Hitler and his storm troopers to their knees. Those terrorist bastards don't know who they're up against. This will only make them stronger, and more resolute.

They don't call Britain Great for nothing!

agree with rob. all sympathy to those in uk and friends and family. i lived at a place called london house for two years in the late 80s. it is just around the corner from russell sq and i spent thousands of hours wandering around the streets there. for those not familiar with london house, it, put very simply, was a dorm for overseas post grads - fantastic place and wonderful time. you lived with people from all over the world - commonwealth, africans, mid east, europeans (only rule was no english - it was for overseas students), americans, south and north and asian. one of the best, most enlightening things i have ever done and a few imbeciles so keen to press detonators might have been better served doing something similar.