Cohiba Double Corona EL

Guest cohiba

i have one of my boxes of these with me tho badly water damaged. don't ask. hard to see much of a difference. my codes are KMM DIC 03 and LLN DIC 03 and both bought from r and j again (before you start thinking i won gold lotto, at the time of that visit, all the prices had taken a real hike but in typical cuban fashion, they forgot the LE's for a while so i grabbed what i could. it didn't last.

I have only had 1 of them and it was one of the finest DCs' I have ever smoked. I have always wanted a box, and they can be found. It is just comeing up with the $680_$800 ( depending on where you buy them)

But one day I will hopefully get to buy a box. Sooner than later , for I know they won't be around forever.

This is Hamlet Paredes (one of Cuba's finest rollers) favourite cigar.

When he visited my humidor in OZ and we were heading out to lunch I asked him to grab whatever he wanted. He always went for the Cohiba DC.

Guest cohiba

Guess i better get on with smoking them then. LOL I am running with the idea that we all agree there legit.

Thank's for your thoughts.

Cohiba

• 1 month later...

» Guess i better get on with smoking them then. LOL I am running with the

» idea that we all agree there legit.

»

» Thank's for your thoughts.

»

» Cohiba

Thanks for the pics... I still haven't stopped drooling!!!

enjoy 'em!

• 3 months later...

» This is Hamlet Paredes (one of Cuba's finest rollers) favourite cigar.

»

» When he visited my humidor in OZ and we were heading out to lunch I asked

» him to grab whatever he wanted. He always went for the Cohiba DC.

These are outstanding! I only got a few to try but I think they are outrageous!

• 2 years later...

LOLOLOLOLOl

OK this is the last one. Rob, i went through my records and narrowed down the time frame of purchase closer than we talked about. Again havent smoked any of these yet either !! Hey my intention was to stock up on what alot of people have raved about, so in the future i had some real winners that had been aging. I REALLY dove head first into cigars, it just caught me !!!! These are the only boxes i have that are in question (including the other threads !! lol) !!! I used these other sources for these boxes only and have never bought from them again. I just dont want my hopes to be up on bunk boxes. Just as well for me to ditch them and make room for other favorites that i have taken to.

Again they are all triple cap, and rolled well

Purchased in Sept 2005

Government code EG 061018

Box code JNL AGO 03

image892.jpgimage893.jpgimage894.jpgimage895.jpgimage896.jpg