2000 Boli CE Review

Busted out one from a 2000 cab last night and decided to smoke it after a few vodka tonics at the old poker table. From the first few puffs I knew this would likely rock my world like Yolanda from Martin. As usual I decided to really pay no mind to the beginning, and wait for the cigar to command my attention when it is ready to speak up. Well, one cm into it and I got straight pimp slapped while I wasn't looking.

It was obvious I was going to need a recliner for this one as my poker game was definitely no match for the Coronas Extras from Sir Simon. I won't try to impress you with my similes but it was like chewing on a piece of tooling leather that had recently been vegetable-tanned. Very thick smoke from this thinner gauge. At the halfway point it seemed quite tannic. Like chewing tobacco straight out of the earth - dirt and all.

Towards the finish I felt as if I was eating a piece of well-toasted (almost burned) piece of sourdough bread soaked in barley wine and topped with bread crumbs baked in a strong IPA beer batter.

The finish was sweet like your grandmother; yet strong and able to strangle a rattlesnake, like your grandfather. I vowed to enjoy every moment I spend with them before they are gone. Hopefully they will be around for a long time because I know it will only get better. Score: 90 Anticipated score in 2010: 95 2050: 100

Entertaining review!

It's a lucky man that survives an overdose and lives to tell the tale!

A no-holds barred, rip-snorting, puts-hair-on-your-chest cigar. The first time I smoked one I said "Hoo-ahh!", and tried to join the Marines. (They laughed at me...)

Nice review bro. My Boli CE are not that aged but I like them. Some may make it to six y/o status if I buy another young cab from Rob. Oops this is the second young cab. Boli sucking **** here.