9 minutes ago, chasy said:

Suppose I need to order some…

Hold off and get some feedback from others :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As promised: Live. Opening has licorice and toasted oats. The wrappers and construction on these, as are all of this line absolutely flawless. I think I’d imagine this as a PLPC with 5 years on it, in a piramides format. Sweet caramel, oats, maybe yellow bell pepper? Sweet through the 1st 3rd. Oats, nougat, not sugary but certainly no citrus sweet. No cocoa notes either. Razor burn. I’d peg this as medium/full body and medium flavor. A slight hint of mint going into the half. Opening half drops noticeably to a lighter body and flavor. Licorice still dominates the blend with chewy oats. Caramel makes the appearance again. You could take a razor blade to this burn/construction. Final 3rd, headed for home. Flavor and body build back up. The minty note is still there, along with the caramel sweetness. Toasty oat and tobacco peek through at the end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, El Presidente said:

As I look at next week's scheduled Habanos price increases (ouch!), it is cigars such as this that will play a bigger part of my rotation. 

Oh. I have not heard that so far. What's going on next week?

I reckon it's the best of the Desnudo / MOFOH cigars that I have smoked. I normally rest them when they arrive but not this one. They looked so good I had to try it ROTT.

Superb, I like the draw (please don't change it!!), such an easy cigar to smoke and enjoy. Perfect construction and burn.

BUT I haven't tried the Trinity Robusto......

58 minutes ago, Miner said:

I reckon it's the best of the Desnudo / MOFOH cigars that I have smoked. I normally rest them when they arrive but not this one. They looked so good I had to try it ROTT.

Superb, I like the draw (please don't change it!!), such an easy cigar to smoke and enjoy. Perfect construction and burn.

BUT I haven't tried the Trinity Robusto......

Check out the Queen Corona. Best in Class. 🏅

• Like 1

I have tried everything in Nudies/MOFOHs lineup except the Churchill*, Lancero and QC - top two for me are Canonazo and Piramide. IMO the Canonazo is a bit stronger and more coffee/dark toast while the Piramide is more cinnamon/nutmeg/fresh bread. The smell of a coffee shop vs the smell of a bakery. I slightly prefer the Canonazo but smoke more Piramides because the Canonazo is a ~2 hour smoke for me and I don’t often have that much free time. 

* So, about that Churchill restock… 🙂 

• Like 1

I’ve had one, and loved it. There’s a review in Daily Smoke. The draw was very open, and whilst I would prefer slightly tighter, it didn’t seem to negatively affect anything.

On 5/22/2024 at 6:59 PM, El Presidente said:

Hold off and get some feedback from others :thumbsup:

As if you were expecting the feedback to convince me otherwise? As a fisher of compliments, I respect the move!