Get ‘Em Out by Friday!

The future of the hospitality industry. 151 square feet, the only obvious benefit of staying in this particular phone booth is that it’s virtually impossible to lose any possessions during check-out. It was right around the corner from the BR event in Miami, so I suppose that I can justify the $380/ night room by the savings of not having to call Über. 😳

Actual photos. Not modified in any way. Airline spec. personal item shown for scale.

IMG_0593.jpeg

IMG_0594.jpeg

IMG_0595.jpeg

• Like 3

Hell yes! 😀 Too hammered to thank you appropriately. Muchos grazias, mi amigo!!! A delight to finally meet Di and am grateful that Hamlet doesn’t hold a grudge.🤣 When and where do the BR cigars go on sale?

*Hey - a bed; a bath. That's necessities plus. Admittedly the bed's a bit dinky. Hopefully whoever's in there isn't too portly or heavy-set. What are we looking for -  a library? A movie theater area? I want a million dollars...I think what's offered is adequate. That's just me.

About the same size hotel room I booked when I was in Miami back in 2018. Don't you just love the closet where the hangers don't actually fit inside?

• Haha 1