Mar24 Reverse Blind Cigar

607afa01adb4b27570322036be3f61f0.jpg

Petit corona

Haven’t had time here yet in Cali for a bigger vitola yet. First cigar in beautiful weather.

6e8cb06bacb878b822d225c2af62109f.jpg

First 3rd

Barnyard, very earthy and rich toasted tobacco,slightly creamy smoke texture, great smoke output, medium strength almost a hint of cherry trying to come through.

59e92340beb5d31128166f2a195b8f12.jpg

Second 3rd

More cherry notes and now more med to medium-full in strength, great smoke output, earthy dark toasted tobacco.

c10b207fd5117ef03bffb1f627936160.jpg

Final 3rd picking up a slight ammonia they sure do burn quicker without that Alaskan humidity. Now the ammonia is backing off and it’s mainly dark toasted tobacco.

Nub stage suprised me w/ how far and earthy it is and the ammonia tappered off.

Nope, Meh, ok, decent, good(nub worthy), great, phenomenal.

It was good and had the potential for being great if not for the slight sourness of the ammonia on the final 3rd. I’d say between good and great overall.

So far I’m loving the aftertaste of sweet toasted tobacco in the mouth and this thing had some teeth on it great for an April 23 box.

90/100 would’ve scored higher if not for the wonky burn but they got a point back for naturaly correcting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a RASCC, my first ever so was hard for me to really put my thumb down on anything. Was a good new stick and can’t wait to age this box. 

That's a minuto not a petit corona. You bamboozled us with the vitola!!!:fishing:

• Like 2

Nooooo. Dang, thank you for letting me know. Whoops. That’s lame I really thought it was a petit corona and wasn’t a 100% sure since I’m still kinda new to this. Let’s just say google wasn’t my friend today. I even checked twice. Dang, sorry everyone, my bad. From now on if not 100% I will check with Admins. Truly sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't stress my man. By the way RASCC is a banger!

• Like 2

• JohnS changed the title to Mar24 Reverse Blind Cigar
7 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

That's a minuto not a petit corona. You bamboozled us with the vitola!!!:fishing:

Well a minuto is a petit corona, and depending on the name used, the vitola de galera is a minutos but the common name is a petit corona.

• Like 2

They are close in size. A minuto is 110 mm x 42 rg whereas a PC is 129 mm x 42. According to cuban cigar website they are two different vitolas. I could be wrong. Also, I'm always tongue in cheek as I'm no expert on anything. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ford2112 said:

They are close in size. A minuto is 110 mm x 42 rg whereas a PC is 129 mm x 42. According to cuban cigar website they are two different vitolas. I could be wrong. Also, I'm always tongue in cheek as I'm no expert on anything. 

The vitola de galera is the exact size (110x42) and the common name rather gives you the "family" the cigar belongs to, a minutos and a mareva (129x42) both have petit corona as common name.

But wait, there's more... Petit Corona is also the vitola de galera AND the common name of the Partagas mille fleurs but not of the Partagas Capitols which is exactly the same size but referenced as a Mareva 😅😅😅

At the end of the day, these are just words and you're right, for this kind of exercise it would be more helpful for those who try to guess the stick if the smoker gave us the vitola de galera but technically speaking @eaglebear29 gave us the vitola although not the precise one 😅

• Like 2