LA cigar lounge/restaurant-smoking patio?

Throwing it out there :thinking:

Is there a cigar lounge or cigar bar in LA where you can grab a great long lunch nearby and pop into the lounge/cigar bar post?  Maybe a good restaurant with a smoking patio? 

All suggestions appreciated. Di and I are floating through LA in a few weeks :D

• Like 1

When will you be there? I’m traveling there 4/10-12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Bambino68 said:

When will you be there? I’m traveling there 4/10-12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April 17-19

Let's get back to the question.  :D

53 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Is there a cigar lounge or cigar bar in LA where you can grab a great long lunch nearby and pop into the lounge/cigar bar post?

This is America. They want you out ASAP so they can turn over the table. I recommend moving countries if you are interested in a long meal of any sort at a restaurant.

I have some thoughts. Best bet is a nice lunch restaurant with a lounge nearby…the combination of both in the same place is a fantasy. Beverly Hills has some options, Santa Monica used to. There may also be a spot or two in West Hollywood. More to follow…

(So, basically the first part of your inquiry is the way to go.)

• Like 1

So I’m COMPLETELY unqualified to answer this. I do live in Los Angeles and I smoke cigars, but I have never done it outside of my home. But my friends like a lounge in West Hollywood called The V Cut. (No food but in a good dining area of Los Angeles.)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, B44 said:

Grand Havana Room is what you’re looking for. Lunch + Cigar in one spot. 

Isn't it a club for members only?

Grand Havana Room is perfect for lunch and cigar in one  place, but members only, so if you know of someone who is a member, highly recommended.

You can also choose from many restaurants in Beverly Hills and just walk over to Buena Vista Cigar Club close by for an indoor cigar smoking. Not my favorite place but is a place where you can smoke.

Also in Beverly HIlls, after restaurant, you can go to https://www.maybournebeverlyhills.com/restaurants-bars/the-whisky-bar/ for cigar/drink. Never been there but hear it's kind of expensive.

Another place you can try since outdoor or indoor for that matter, smoking is kind of difficult to find in LA, have lunch at restaurant of Cameo Beverly Hills hotel, and then they have a outdoor patio where you can smoke.

• Like 1

V Cut is pretty chill and there are some good restaurants in the area.  You are always welcome to come and enjoy a cigar on my patio if you find yourself having lunch in the area (mid-city) as well.  

Depends on where you are, but I like Grand Havana Room. If a smaller group, stop by and see Greg at Hollywood Smoke.

I used to live in Redondo so my old haunt was Cigar Emporium in Torrance (now Bo's).

On 3/27/2024 at 4:32 AM, MC4 said:

Grand Havana Room is perfect for lunch and cigar in one  place, but members only, so if you know of someone who is a member, highly recommended.

You can also choose from many restaurants in Beverly Hills and just walk over to Buena Vista Cigar Club close by for an indoor cigar smoking. Not my favorite place but is a place where you can smoke.

Also in Beverly HIlls, after restaurant, you can go to https://www.maybournebeverlyhills.com/restaurants-bars/the-whisky-bar/ for cigar/drink. Never been there but hear it's kind of expensive.

Another place you can try since outdoor or indoor for that matter, smoking is kind of difficult to find in LA, have lunch at restaurant of Cameo Beverly Hills hotel, and then they have a outdoor patio where you can smoke.

Maybourne is nice but expensive and a bit obnoxious, been once only. But the hotel’s outside patio for lunch or a drink is very nice. No smoking there, unfortunately.