New Member Intro

EricDean

Whatsup guys, new here just wanted to say introduce myself. I’m 28 Been in the hobby for almost 10 years, only new worlds until recently. Finally getting into Cubans and so far I think I might only smoke Cubans from now on. This website is tough to navigate so if anyone can hold my hand like a baby to help me get my hands on a box or 2 I’d appreciate it. Sucks getting into Cubans at the worst time in history. Happy smokin 🤘🏽

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2022 at 9:13 AM, EricDean said:

This website is tough to navigate so if anyone can hold my hand like a baby to help me get my hands on a box or 2 I’d appreciate it. Sucks getting into Cubans at the worst time in history. Happy smokin 🤘🏽

The daily 24:24 sales are pinned up in the main Cigar Forum Waterhole with new boxes available. It goes up Tuesday to Thursday 10.30 am Brisbane, Australia time and 8.30 am on Fridays. You will see that you will need to be quick to send your request to Di via e-mail to secure a box (or boxes).

At the moment the sales period is in hiatus while the FoH team is on a Christmas/New Year holiday break. A little after the New Year they will re-start again.