Video Review - Quai d'Orsay 54 - OMO OCT 21

MoeFOH

Some of us look forward to you reviews because for those 15 minutes we forget about our troubles and watch you both talk cigars and grumble. We enjoy it. 

Congrats @bayala on the engagement! 

My Qdo 54 ARS 19 was a banger! Sad its only a 10 count box I have and not 25er. Thanks for the guidance on the current batch! 

• Thanks 1

I totally agree on the earliest releases being the best. Still have my empty LLN AGO 03 Sig VI SLB. My OR Mag 50s and Trini Robusto Ts are a couple other examples. Subsequent boxes were a notch or few below. I had read somewhere that the leaf used for initial releases of the OdO 50/54 was superior and it was reallocated to produce higher priced RE's. No idea if any truth but sounds like a HSA move to me. 

Agree on finding a good discussion/watching sport cigar. I tried one early and didn't do much for me but I prefer a bit more strength. Would rather reach for a BBF, RASS, JL#2, Monte2 or Boli PC or Nudie Carlota. Had a great discussion on Zoom a few weeks back on FOH about new tech, cyber security, crypto, finance etc. Was really interesting for someone who isn't in those fields. Enjoyed a carlota for that one and then after dinner had a Monte2 and a stout. Thanks for the chat @Elpresidente and those who contributed. Cheers.