Was it the Nicaraguans?

All this talk of where and how covid started. Does it seem like it was all the doings of the Nicaraguans and Honduran and Dom Rep conglomerate/cartel? I mean think about it. Habanos making leaps and bounds. Cheap great cigars in huge numbers. Record revenues. Taxes around the world haven’t stopped any cigars ever. Neither did plain packaging. 

So the Central American cartel swirls some bat poop into a beaker, smears it on luggage bag or soemthing, and bam, global pandemic. The perfect crime. 

The result? The self implosion of Cuban cigars for good. The Central American cartel gets all the best people from Cuba, they get free reign on now making whatever they want, zero competition of those pesky Cubans anymore. They single handedly orchestrated the greatest downfall of the cigar market that no government could even dream of. 

Who agrees? 😁😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/29/2022 at 9:33 PM, JohnS said:

Was it the Nicaraguans? If it makes you feel better...than yes!  😁

Personally, I don't care that much as long as Oliva continue to exist and make such wonderfully consistent cigars! 😉

I love Oliva. Definitely not a one trick pony that has different blends based on nicotine.  Each line is substantially unique  

Cheers!

• Like 1

Was it the Nicaraguans? If it makes you feel better...than yes! 
Personally, I don't care that much as long as Oliva continue to exist and make such wonderfully consistent cigars!
Been a while since I've smoked an Oliva. What are enjoying these days?

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 1:26 PM, LordAnubis said:

All this talk of where and how covid started. Does it seem like it was all the doings of the Nicaraguans and Honduran and Dom Rep conglomerate/cartel? I mean think about it. Habanos making leaps and bounds. Cheap great cigars in huge numbers. Record revenues. Taxes around the world haven’t stopped any cigars ever. Neither did plain packaging. 

So the Central American cartel swirls some bat poop into a beaker, smears it on luggage bag or soemthing, and bam, global pandemic. The perfect crime. 

The result? The self implosion of Cuban cigars for good. The Central American cartel gets all the best people from Cuba, they get free reign on now making whatever they want, zero competition of those pesky Cubans anymore. They single handedly orchestrated the greatest downfall of the cigar market that no government could even dream of. 

Who agrees? 😁😂

LA...send me your addy. I'll send you some pesky Cubans. No charge.

You would have to do a review though. John