Deep Dive: Hoyo De Monterrey Double Corona

El Presidente

Hoyo de Monterrey Double Corona   

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

these were pretty much rob's only miss with me, except of course, Monte C's for which a special spot in hell has been reserved for him. recommended a box from 2001 or 2003 (i'd have to look it up). i tried so hard to like them. impossible. bog average would be high praise. not a hint of flavour to be found. i smoked them over a decade just to see if the magic would happen. the magic did not happen.

he is forgiven for these (not the Monte C's) as his strike rate otherwise has been excellent. 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2024 at 7:02 PM, Ken Gargett said:

these were pretty much rob's only miss with me, except of course, Monte C's for which a special spot in hell has been reserved for him. recommended a box from 2001 or 2003 (i'd have to look it up). i tried so hard to like them. impossible. bog average would be high praise. not a hint of flavour to be found. i smoked them over a decade just to see if the magic would happen. the magic did not happen.

he is forgiven for these (not the Monte C's) as his strike rate otherwise has been excellent. 

I’ve got a box from 2020 and Ive tried 5-10 in the first couple years. I’ve not gone back to them for the same reasons. I get cream and nothing else. The most boring Hoyo in my opinion.