Colibri Quantum

No but I have the Boss (same thing but straight cut instead of V cut) and I love the lighter but the cutter is lacking. It’s cumbersome to use and it doesn’t feel like it’s as sharp as it should be. Got it as a gift, something I definitely wouldn’t buy for myself. Would rather spend good coin on a quality cutter instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have the standalone v cutter. Probably put 4-500 sticks through it. Other than cleaning the blade once w alcohol it has performed well. I like a deep v cut and this delivers. 
I got mine off of eBay fwiw. 
If I were to lose it, I would buy another. 

• Like 2

I don't have the quantum but I have both 2 straight cutters and 2 V-cutters from Colibri (primary and backup for each) and they make the best cutters I've found so far.  The V on the V cutter is the deepest I could find.

• Like 2

I think the V cut will work better for you than my straight cut, just by the way the lighter is designed.  On the Boss model, the little guillotine cutter folds out from the back of the lighter and feels really flimsy and awkward.

• Like 1

I received my torch today.  It feels heavy duty.  The cut is deep, the flame is even.  Having a torch and a cutter in one is awesome so far I am a satisfied customer.  Hope it hold’s it’s value.

94EC44E0-8FC6-4F47-B7D5-6DE3711EB67A.jpeg.88d7e6f7f6160149c4fc1679fda61db4.jpeg

51EFA4B2-235B-4A72-AD16-DFAFA5D40D11.jpeg.ce6ae8db43afe9e259c011f5698af2f0.jpeg

97662F4B-C1F0-4EEF-B264-F1D7D778B77D.jpeg

• Like 2